WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A Day of Death Fest -- Buffalo, NY -- July 16th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17442)

Bloodcurse 07-17-2011 08:05 AM

A Day of Death Fest -- Buffalo, NY -- July 16th, 2011

[B]Kam Lee:[/B]

Intro
Dawn of Eternity
Cryptic Realms
Biohazard
Chamber of Ages
From Beyond
Defeat Remains
Succubus
Symbolic Immortality
Corpse Grinder
-------------Encore:
Provoked Accurser
Boneyard (Impetigo cover)
Skulls (Misfits cover)
Warhead (Venom cover)

Kam sounded dead on and you could tell he was having a great time! I will post the sets for other bands are soon as I track them down/remember. I also taped Kam's entire set...once I upload it I'll post the links in here.

[B]Nokturnel:[/B]

Legend of the Wolven
Visions of the Haunted
Realms of Possession *sent out to me*
Force Fed Fear
Immortal Destroyer
Demonic Supremacy
Ancestral Calling
[B]
Deceased:[/B]

The Triangle
Fading Survival
Haunted Cerebellum
The Premonition
Kindred Assembly
A Witness to Suspiria
Night of the Deceased
The Silent Creature
Robotic Village

[B]Rottrevore:[/B]

Crude Domination
Unanimous Approval
Hung by the Eye Sockets
Blind Sided Attack
Incompetant Secondary
Conspirazied

[B]Derkéta:[/B]

Premature Burial
Rest in Peace
The Unholy Ground
Last Rites (featuring Kam Lee)
Time of Awakening.

DethMaiden 07-17-2011 08:06 AM

Didn't you DJ this? Would be interested to see your set(s) as well.

Bloodcurse 07-17-2011 08:42 AM

No, I did a block of the bands on my radio show on Wendsday. I did attend this fest tho, and it was a KILLER time!!!

Maiden33 07-17-2011 05:02 PM

Was there anyone there? I hear these bands are pretty underground in Buffalo.

Wizzbang11 07-17-2011 05:22 PM

Awesome show! Yeah I retardedly misread the DJing this as during the fest, sorry. DJ sucked. Deathcore the whole time. Ive got Rottrevore, Druid Lord and partial Insanity and Deceased sets (which I can probably piece together the rest of) but I cant use "enter" on my phone so theyd look stupid, Ill wait til I get to a comp. Avulsion covered Empathological Necroticism by Carcass.

larvtard 07-17-2011 05:25 PM

[QUOTE=Wizzbang11;376841]Awesome show! Yeah I retardedly misread the DJing this as during the fest, sorry. DJ sucked. Deathcore the whole time. Ive got Rottrevore, Druid Lord and partial Insanity and Deceased sets (which I can probably piece together the rest of) but I cant use "enter" on my phone so theyd look stupid, Ill wait til I get to a comp. Avulsion covered Empathological Necroticism by Carcass.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you actually went to his from California?

Wizzbang11 07-17-2011 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=logAnarchy;376844]Wait, you actually went to his from California?[/QUOTE]
A. Why did you think I was promoting everyone I know go to it haha?
B. Im brutaldescent now.

larvtard 07-17-2011 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Wizzbang11;376848]A. Why did you think I was promoting everyone I know go to it haha?
B. Im brutaldescent now.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I thought you wanted people to live vicariously through you or something. Like, [I]this festival sounds awesome dude, so if you live near it you should totally go![/I]

Bloodcurse 07-17-2011 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=Maiden33;376831]Was there anyone there? I hear these bands are pretty underground in Buffalo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah was a decent turnout...I'd say like 200 people.

larvtard 07-18-2011 05:25 AM

[QUOTE=Bloodcurse;376927]Yeah was a decent turnout...I'd say like 200 people.[/QUOTE]

It's a meme on here :lol: