WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Warped Tour 2011 -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 15th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17431)

bobisdead911 07-15-2011 05:15 PM

Warped Tour 2011 -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 15th, 2011

I'm gonna say this right off, I'm only doing the bands I watched, and if you have a problem with that, get the fuck out.

August Burns Red

Composure
Empire
White Washed
The Truth of a Liar
Divisons
Mariana's Trench
Meddler
Poor Millionaire
Back Burner

Winds of Plague

Refined in the Fire
Angels of Debauchery
Decimate The Weak
The Impaler
One Body Too Many
Drop The Match
Reloaded

The Acacia Strain

Beast
The Hills Have Eyes
Whoa! Shut It Down!
See You Next Tuesday

That's all I saw cuz I went to the Winds of Plague signing. I'm guessing the same shit tho.

JRA 07-15-2011 05:39 PM

WOP didn't play California? Fucking gay brah!

GUESS THEY AIN'T RUNNING SHIT NO MO!

powerslave_85 07-15-2011 06:02 PM

*gets the fuck out*

metallicbrian666 07-15-2011 06:37 PM

Yes, because I was really concerned about not getting enough of the bands from this tour.

The_jman 07-15-2011 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85;376153]*gets the fuck out*[/QUOTE]
lol, this

jd091 07-15-2011 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;376148]WOP didn't play California? Fucking gay brah!

GUESS THEY AIN'T RUNNING SHIT NO MO![/QUOTE]

:lol: Hey, to be fair, it ain't CA they're playin at. They don't run shit in Toronto. And some quick points:

1) NO DEVIL WEARS PRADA!?!? Come on man, second best ban on that bill behind Acacia Strain! Much better live than on record, too! :(

2) I believed Miss May I played, too. You should've seen them; excellent band despite the shitty name.

3) As for Acacia Strain, that is a pitifully poor set. Seriously. They are better than all the bands on this tour combined!

4) that Winds of Plague setlist is actually pretty decent. The less songs they play off of Against the World, the better. One of my least favorite releases this year. :nag:

5)...you didn't happen to catch the Paramore set, did ya? :dorky: :eyes:

Magson13 07-15-2011 09:08 PM

You actually watched those bands? You get the fuck out.

jd091 07-15-2011 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=Magson13;376201]You actually watched those bands? You get the fuck out.[/QUOTE]

NO HE STAYS

For me, at least :hug:

masterguy49 07-15-2011 09:56 PM

[QUOTE=jd091;376200]:lol: Hey, to be fair, it ain't CA they're playin at. They don't run shit in Toronto. And some quick points:

1) NO DEVIL WEARS PRADA!?!? Come on man, second best ban on that bill behind Acacia Strain! Much better live than on record, too! :(

2) I believed Miss May I played, too. You should've seen them; excellent band despite the shitty name.

3) As for Acacia Strain, that is a pitifully poor set. Seriously. They are better than all the bands on this tour combined!

4) that Winds of Plague setlist is actually pretty decent. The less songs they play off of Against the World, the better. One of my least favorite releases this year. :nag:

5)...you didn't happen to catch the Paramore set, did ya? :dorky: :eyes:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I'll try to catch TDWP and MMI as well and I'll let you know :eyes:

treghet 07-15-2011 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=jd091;376200]
1) NO DEVIL WEARS PRADA!?!? Come on man, second best ban on that bill behind Acacia Strain! Much better live than on record, too! :([/QUOTE]

I saw them live and I have to say they didn't impress me. They have a lot of energy on stage but the vocals weren't great.

[QUOTE=jd091;376200]
3) As for Acacia Strain, that is a pitifully poor set. Seriously. They are better than all the bands on this tour combined![/QUOTE]

The length of it or the song choices? Or both?

[QUOTE=jd091;376200]
4) that Winds of Plague setlist is actually pretty decent. The less songs they play off of Against the World, the better. One of my least favorite releases this year. :nag:[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[QUOTE=jd091;376200]
5)...you didn't happen to catch the Paramore set, did ya? :dorky: :eyes:[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you can find it elsewhere, but I'll be seeing them in San Diego. :D