WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Gothenburg, Sweden -- July 3rd, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17318)

girnny777 07-03-2011 03:14 PM

Metallica -- Gothenburg, Sweden -- July 3rd, 2011

Hit the Lights
Master of Puppets
The Shortest Straw
Seek & Destroy
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Ride the Lightning
The Memory Remains
All Nightmare Long
Sad But True
The Call of Ktulu
One
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Blackened
Fade to Black
Enter Sandman
-----
Am I Evil? (w/ Megadeth & Anthrax)
Damage, Inc.
Creeping Death

Swapping out Wherever I May Roam for Ride The Lightning?

Bueno...

velvetgrass 07-03-2011 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=girnny777;372335]Hit the Lights
Master of Puppets
The Shortest Straw
Seek & Destroy
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Ride the Lightning
The Memory Remains
All Nightmare Long
Sad But True
The Call of Ktulu
One
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Blackened
Fade to Black
Enter Sandman
-----
Am I Evil? (w/ Megadeth & Anthrax)
Damage, Inc.
Creeping Death

Swapping out Wherever I May Roam for Ride The Lightning?

Bueno...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like Wherever I May Roam and Battery better than Ride The Lightning and Damage, Inc. personally. But not a bad setlist by any means. My only compliant once again is that they cut out Fuel from both these spectacular new European format setlists.

christopher 07-03-2011 03:40 PM

Thats one of the best sets I've seen by them in a long ass time!!!

rjturtle9 07-03-2011 03:58 PM

Getting better!

The_jman 07-03-2011 05:19 PM

I would have rather had whereever I may roam and battery too, but rtl is awesome and all but I'm not a big damage inc. fan personally.

still a good set

bigguytoo9 07-03-2011 06:58 PM

last time I saw Tallica they did Ride The Lightning. I still need to see them to either Fade To Black or DYERS EVE. 3 times and ive not seen em play either.

NickLed19 07-03-2011 08:48 PM

Damage Inc.........EPIC

hellawaits77ny 07-03-2011 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=NickLed19;372404]Damage Inc.........EPIC[/QUOTE]

Yup. This set better than last night's cause of Damage Inc and Ride The Lightning

Sepultura69 07-03-2011 09:04 PM

Is it just me or is Metallica KEEPING IT REAL? seriously, these last 2 sets have been fan fucking tastic. They really need to bring sets like these to the U.S(WHEN EVER THEY COME BACK). Also, I'm not complaining one bit but seeing how they are playing Orion and Call of the Cthulu on their recent shows....any chance at busting out TO LIVE IS TO DIE? Holy shit that would be amazing :drool:

Eitherway I gotta give props to the boys at Metllica. These recent sets have blown me away. Keep up the great job

llama lom 07-03-2011 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;372415]Also, I'm not complaining one bit but seeing how they are playing Orion and Call of the Cthulu on their recent shows....any chance at busting out TO LIVE IS TO DIE? Holy shit that would be amazing :drool:

[/QUOTE]

Fucking this. I prefer TLITD over the other two honestly. The minute they play that song in full live, I will be a happy camper.