WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   After the Burial -- Moscow, Russia -- June 10th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17184)

brutal_descent 06-17-2011 09:12 AM

After the Burial -- Moscow, Russia -- June 10th, 2011

Did not attend show, went to British Sea Power instead. :finger:

My Frailty
Cursing Akenaten
Fingers Like Daggers
Pendulum
Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You
Aspiration
Drifts
Berzerker
A Steady Decline

Short-ass set!

[url]http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/after-the-burial/2011/plan-b-moscow-russia-53d32705.html[/url]

jd091 06-17-2011 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=BrutalDescent;368460]Did not attend show, went to British Sea Power instead. :finger:
[/QUOTE]
You hipster. :hmm:

[QUOTE=BrutalDescent;368460]
My Frailty
Cursing Akenaten
Fingers Like Daggers
Pendulum
Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You
Aspiration
Drifts
Berzerker
A Steady Decline

Short-ass set![/QUOTE]

Huh. Was this a headliner? At least they closed with A Steady Decline, I fucking love that song.

I'm almost 100% sure they're gonna do a headlining run this fall/winter in the states for In Dreams. Personally... I'd be fine if they just played songs from only Rareform. :D In Dreams was alright, but nothing special. And fuck Pendulum, that song sucks balls.

AND from all the songs from Forging a Future Self, why do they always choose Fingers Like Daggers? There are much, MUCH better songs off of that record.

AND AND if they headline here, and I finally get my chance to see 'em, they better open with Pi. Its probably not gonna happen... but let a man have his dreams.

treghet 06-17-2011 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=jd091;368576]
Huh. Was this a headliner? At least they closed with A Steady Decline, I fucking love that song.

I'm almost 100% sure they're gonna do a headlining run this fall/winter in the states for In Dreams. Personally... I'd be fine if they just played songs from only Rareform. :D In Dreams was alright, but nothing special. And fuck Pendulum, that song sucks balls.

AND from all the songs from Forging a Future Self, why do they always choose Fingers Like Daggers? There are much, MUCH better songs off of that record.
[/QUOTE]

It seems like most of the metalcore/deathcore bands play short sets for whatever reason.

When they tour for [I]In Dreams[/I] I don't think I will be in attendance because the album is shit (aside from a couple songs), but it's nice to see that their set isn't dominated by it. And they don't always play "Fingers Like Daggers". They tend to switch it out with "The Forfeit", "Forging A Future Self", and "Isolation Theory". The last time I saw them they played "The Forfeit".

brutal_descent 06-18-2011 07:34 AM

[QUOTE=jd091;368576]You hipster. :hmm:[/QUOTE]

Haters gonna hate :finger: I'm seeing ATB open up GMM's Saturday in less than a week anyway, so no problem. British Sea Power was almost definitely better live too.

[QUOTE=jd091;368576]Huh. Was this a headliner?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but they had three local acts opening up. I think this is the shortest headliner set I've ever seen.

masterguy49 06-18-2011 10:20 AM

I'm so glad to see Berserker back in their set. They didn't play it when I saw them :hmm:

Nick_to_the_face 06-18-2011 03:42 PM

Man I really wanna see these guys again, I reallllly wanna see Aspiration live :mad:

[QUOTE=jd091;368576]

AND AND if they headline here, and I finally get my chance to see 'em, they better open with Pi. Its probably not gonna happen... but let a man have his dreams.[/QUOTE]

Everyone is complaining how short of a set it is, when I saw them, they played like 6 songs :mad:

oh and when I saw them, they opened with Pi :D

it was a recording though

jd091 06-18-2011 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=Nick_to_the_face;368816]
it was a recording though[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? Really?

MPF 06-18-2011 07:14 PM

I'm actually glad to see the love for After The Burial here. They are a great group of guys. I'd love to open for them again.

Nick_to_the_face 06-18-2011 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=jd091;368824]What the fuck? Really?[/QUOTE]

Yup, they all pretty much got into place and the guitarists put their guitars on their backs, then they played the intro to berzerker like that :lovedup:

[QUOTE=MPF;368845]I'm actually glad to see the love for After The Burial here. They are a great group of guys. I'd love to open for them again.[/QUOTE]

You lucky duck

CapnAwesome 06-20-2011 07:06 AM

Vicious Reforming of Features > Every ATB song