WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alice Cooper -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- May 28th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17040)

electrocute1031 05-29-2011 07:13 PM

Alice Cooper -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- May 28th, 2011

from setlist.fm/sickthingsuk
Vincent Price intro
The Black Widow
Brutal Planet
I'm Eighteen
Under My Wheels
Billion Dollar Babies
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Hey Stoopid
Is It My Body
Halo of Flies
I'll Bite Your Face Off
Muscle of Love
Only Women Bleed
Cold Ethyl
Feed My Frankenstein
Clones (We're All)
Poison
Wicked Young Man
Killer/I Love the Dead
School's Out(w/ "Another Brick in the Wall")
Elected
Fire

Shadowswillfall414 05-29-2011 07:16 PM

Im fucking loving this setlist :rocker:

Sanitarium78 05-29-2011 07:21 PM

HEY STOOPID!!!!!:eek::drool:

I don't think he's done that one since the early 90s. I have no idea why considering it was a big hit for him when it came out. Hopefully he keeps it when I see him in August.

I could do without the Hendrix cover. When you've got 40 years of material to choose from what's the point of doing a cover? Regardless, Alice is always one of the best with setlists. He does all the main hits but still keeps the diehards happy by always doing some deeper cuts.

Travis The Dragon 05-29-2011 09:39 PM

Such an amazing setlist and no MN. date! :mad:

Sanitarium78 05-30-2011 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;364303]Such an amazing setlist and no MN. date! :mad:[/QUOTE]

I'm a little surprised by that since whenever he tours, he always seems to hit as many areas as humanly possible.

christopher 05-30-2011 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;364280]I could do without the Hendrix cover. When you've got 40 years of material to choose from what's the point of doing a cover?.[/QUOTE]

That and the Pink Floyd cover are highly unnecessary. I think covers are only cool live when its a young band and they played all the other material that have live and still want to play longer.

christopher 05-30-2011 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;364303]Such an amazing setlist and no MN. date! :mad:[/QUOTE]

August 7th 2011
Moorhead, MN

Sanitarium78 05-31-2011 06:05 AM

[QUOTE=vegantopher;364397]That and the Pink Floyd cover are highly unnecessary. I think covers are only cool live when its a young band and they played all the other material that have live and still want to play longer.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear all Alice is doing is adding in the chorus of ABITW in the middle of the song and then going right back into SO. I don't think it's that bad since both songs do share the 'school' theme.

Otherwise I agree with you about covers. The only way I let is slide is if it's someone like Metallica doing AIE or WITJ because in that case the covers are a million times more well known then the originals. Metallica covering AIE for the last 30 years is the main reason most people even recognize the Diamondhead name at all.