WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rammstein -- Toronto, Ontario -- May 8th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16820)

passty 05-08-2011 09:01 PM

Rammstein -- Toronto, Ontario -- May 8th, 2011

What a show and a half. I've been waiting almost 10 years to see Rammstein and I finally did tonight!!! I was unbelievable. I was front and center for the whole show and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Being at the front, all the pyro really gets to you. But it was all worth it. Here's the setlist,

Rammleid
Bückstabü
Waidmanns Heil
Keine Lust
Weisses Fleisch
Feuer Frei!
Wiener Blut
Frühling In Paris
Ich Tu Dir Weh
Du Riechst So Gut
Benzin
Links 2 3 4
Du Hast
Pussy
------
Sonne
Haifisch
Ich Will
------
Engel

jd091 05-08-2011 11:32 PM

2 days...

I'm wondering how early I should arrive. I just want to be able to run in, grab a shirt from a merch table, and get to the floor. I don't necessarily need to be at the very front, but I would prefer to be close. An hour before doors open, maybe?

rjturtle9 05-08-2011 11:33 PM

Props to anyone that can be on the rail at a Rammstein concert

petrovar 05-09-2011 04:22 AM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;359770]Props to anyone that can be on the rail at a Rammstein concert[/QUOTE]

Second time I saw them, when they were on the Pledge of Allegiance tour with Slipknot in 2001, I was. Very true, not easy. Especially when they shoot the pyro arrows right over you.

AnthG 05-09-2011 07:36 AM

Great show. I was up in the upper level, but it was still great. A lot of pyro, but for some reason I kind of expected/wanted more. I could feel the heat from up in my section though.

jd091 05-09-2011 10:05 AM

I can only complain to an extent, but I'm pretty disappointed we aren't getting more songs off of Reise, Reise. It's their best record by far, and we never got any tours of it in the states. Nice to see tunes off of Herzeleid, though.

kevin_headbanger 05-09-2011 11:52 AM

Saw them on May 7th in Montreal, it was my second time seeing them in like 10 months... I'm kinda disappointed that it was almost the same setlist that their 2 last shows in Québec, in July and December 2010. I'm not complaining, it's a damn Rammstein show, but I would have liked to see a couple new songs. Overall the show was awesome, and I seriously think that a life isn't complete until you go see Rammstein.

Travis The Dragon 05-09-2011 05:08 PM

This bad BADLY NEEDS to do a full N.A. tour!

jd091 05-09-2011 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;359906]This bad BADLY NEEDS to do a full N.A. tour![/QUOTE]

Do you even realize what it costs for Rammstein to tour? They have something upwards of 20 18-wheeler trucks full of stage equipment and pyrotechnic material that has to come with them. Its just not cost effective for them to do large tour cycles, especially in the US market. 5 US dates seems reasonable, with some Canadian and Mexican dates thrown in for good measure.

stylesclash516 05-10-2011 04:39 AM

[QUOTE=jd091;359923]Do you even realize what it costs for Rammstein to tour? They have something upwards of 20 18-wheeler trucks full of stage equipment and pyrotechnic material that has to come with them. Its just not cost effective for them to do large tour cycles, especially in the US market. 5 US dates seems reasonable, with some Canadian and Mexican dates thrown in for good measure.[/QUOTE]

Which is why they need to get on a touring festival, which cuts out more than half the semi's because the actual stage they bring with them is gigantic.