WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sepultura -- Atlanta, GA -- April 29th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16721)

coltongsmith 04-30-2011 03:47 AM

Sepultura -- Atlanta, GA -- April 29th, 2011

I have to say this is my favorite concert of the year so far and it beats a lot from last year. All the bands were great and the total package was amazing.

Bonded By Blood
This band was great yet again, even with their recent line up changes.
Setlist:
Immortal Life
Blood Spilled Offerings
600 A.B.
Feed The Beast

Next up was Neuraxis. This band surprised me at the Deicide show and they were just as good this time around. They should have won the SS contest.
Setlist:
Reptile
Savior and Destroyer
Oracle
Beauty
Caricature
Left to Devour

Keep of Kalessin was next and they were a good start to the more black metal style stuff. They incorporate many styles of metal into one and it works very well.
Setlist:
Kolossus
The Awakening
Judgement
Dragon Iconography
Ascendant

Hate came up next and were great even though they were just here three weeks ago. This band is going to become much more popular especially in the absence of Behemoth.
Setlist:
Erebos
Hex
Resurrection Machine
Omega
Luminous Horizon

Finally the band I was there for, BELPHEGOR!! This band blew my mind and shred the glory away from the rest of the bands on the bill. They were heavy on new material but it was amazing as I expected. Can’t wait to see this band again and again.
Setlist:
In Blood - Devour This Sanctity
Belphegor - Hells Ambassador
Angeli Mortis De Profundis
Impaled Upon the Tongue of Sathan
Lucifer Incestus
Rise to Fall and Fall to Rise
Bondage Goat Zombie

The main headliner Sepultura finally came on stage and opened up directly with Arise material to start the show off good. The vocals of Green are good but still lacking in my opinion. The new songs were a great step in the right direction to me.
Setlist:
Intro
Arise
Refuse/Resist
Dead Embryonic Cells
Convicted in Life
Choke
The Treatment
Kairos
Troops of Doom
Septic Schizo / Escape to the Void
Seethe
Meaningless Movements
Biotech Is Godzilla
Territory
Inner Self
-Encore-
Ratamahatta
Roots Bloody Roots

And for those who didn’t see. The Mayhem Tour has been confirmed by both KOK and Hate band members for a November/December Tour. Adam from Hate said they would be Atlanta on this tour as well. There will be a total of 7 bands including Mayhem, Hate, KOK, a new york band, a Finnish band and two more unknown. This was great news to be confirmed.

Blacktooth85 04-30-2011 10:03 AM

Man that Sepultura setlist kicks the recent Cavalera Conspiracy set in the nuts. And Sepultura actually plays the full songs, not half-assed medleys. So don't give me this shit "Cavalera Conspiracy is the real Sepultura" like some people say, because they're not.

Sepultura69 04-30-2011 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=Brian852009;357532]Man that Sepultura setlist kicks the recent Cavalera Conspiracy set in the nuts. And Sepultura actually plays the full songs, not half-assed medleys. So don't give me this shit "Cavalera Conspiracy is the real Sepultura" like some people say, because they're not.[/QUOTE]

:party::party::party::party:

HackedUpForBBQ 04-30-2011 11:56 AM

DEAD EMBRYONIC CELLS! Can't wait to see this show in a few weeks! I was bummed when Belphegor had to drop out of the Deicide tour for visa issues but luckily I'm gonna see them at this one

Sepultura69 04-30-2011 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=HackedUpForBBQ;357558]DEAD EMBRYONIC CELLS! Can't wait to see this show in a few weeks! I was bummed when Belphegor had to drop out of the Deicide tour for visa issues but luckily I'm gonna see them at this one[/QUOTE]

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: :party::party::party::party: :rocker::rocker: :party: :party: :party::party:

John The Drummer 04-30-2011 01:30 PM

SEPTIC SCHIZO!?!?!? NO F'N WAY!!!!!!!!!

BlackmoreOfBowling 04-30-2011 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=coltongsmith;357495]a new york band[/QUOTE]

Black Anvil?!?

masterguy49 04-30-2011 08:56 PM

My mom made me leave halfway into Sepultra's set cause it was a school night :bouville:

Indestructible 04-30-2011 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=masterguy49;357708]My mom made me leave halfway into Sepultra's set cause it was a school night :bouville:[/QUOTE]
Sepultura's more important:D

masterguy49 04-30-2011 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=Indestructible;357715]Sepultura's more important:D[/QUOTE]

Just happy I was there :/