WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sepultura -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 20th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16620)

VoidFlame 04-21-2011 05:39 AM

Sepultura -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 20th, 2011

Totally insane show! At first I didn't know what to expect about the new Sepultura line-up, but they just destroyed the place! Without a doubt one of the best live bands ever. Go see this.

Also, Bonded by Blood didn't play because their van broke.

[B][U]Neuraxis[/U][/B]

Reptile
Dreaming the End
Savior and Destroyer
Oracle
Clarity
Purity
Left to Devour

[B][U]Keep of Kalessin[/U][/B]

Kolossus
The Awakening
Judgement
Dragon Iconography
Ascendant

[B][U]Hate[/U][/B]

Erebos
Hex
Resurrection Machine
Omega
Luminous Horizon

[B][U]Belphegor[/U][/B]

In Blood - Devour this Sanctity
Bephegor - Hell's Ambassador
Impaled Upon the Tongue of Sathan
Lucifer Incestus
Rise to Fall and Fall to Rise
Bondage Goat Zombie

[B][U]Sepultura[/U][/B]

(Instrumental Intro)
Arise
Refuse/Resist
Dead Embryonic Cells
Convicted in Life
Kairos (new song)
Choke
What I Do!
The Treatment
Seethe (new song)
Troops of Doom
Septic Schizo / Escape to the Void
Meaningless Movements
Biotech is Godzilla
Territory
Inner Self

------------------------------------

Ratamahatta
Roots Bloody Roots

coltongsmith 04-21-2011 05:53 AM

[QUOTE=VoidFlame;354798]

[B][U]Hate[/U][/B]

Erebos
Hex
Resurrection Machine
Omega
Luminous Horizon

[/QUOTE]

same Hate setlist from the Rotting Christ Tour :confused: wish they would change it up a bit

hellawaits77ny 04-21-2011 06:04 AM

I wish they were playing a different night. Decided to hit the JFAC show instead. Already been given plenty of shit for it. Glad you had a good time!

Sepultura69 04-21-2011 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=VoidFlame;354798]Totally insane show! At first I didn't know what to expect about the new Sepultura line-up, but they just destroyed the place! Without a doubt one of the best live bands ever. Go see this. [/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Now I have someone that can finally vouch for me!!! :party:

Theres way too many shmucks on this board that talk smack on the current line up of sepultura but if they could just go check them out in concert all that would change. I saw Sepultura 3 months ago and they were honestly just like you said...one of the best live bands ever...90% of that is because of Andreas kisser of course.

I'M FUCKING JEALOUS. They played Biotech is Godzilla!?! We didnt get that at my show. When I saw them I must have screamed that song out loud like 800 times, and the funny thing is they could easily hear me since I was in the front, right next to derrick and andreas. They probably heard my demand and decided to play it for this tour. Sadly Sepultura isn't the kind of band that like to flip flop sets around so I'm pretty damn certain this is going to be the official set list for the entire tour. Not bad at all. Its pretty much the same exact set that we got in Anaheim back in January, the only difference is you guys are missing some songs.

But Damn! Glad they are keeping meaningless movements in the set! And the fact that they are going to have Biotech is Godzilla for this entire tour makes me jump in joy. Biotech is Godzilla is basically my favorite sepultura song ever made. Seeing this review is getting me so excited to see them in May :party:

sfusyron 04-21-2011 10:40 AM

I got my tickets a few days ago here in Arizona we get D.R.I. also.

hellawaits77ny 04-21-2011 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;354850]I'M And the fact that they are going to have Biotech is Godzilla for this entire tour makes jump in joy. Biotech is Godzilla is basically my favorite sepultura song ever made. Seeing this review is getting me so excited to see them in May :party:[/QUOTE]

x2. Great song!

Wrecking Crew 04-21-2011 11:27 AM

I would be annoyed with this set, only one song from their best album Beneath the Remains :confused: Cool that they did a lot of older stuff though.

larvtard 04-21-2011 12:16 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuck this is a badass set. Wish they'd play "Beneath the Remains," but I couldn't possibly complain about this set. can't wait :blaze:

masterguy49 04-21-2011 12:54 PM

FML. Why do they have to be playing on a school night over here :'(. I would say fuck school but my grades are shit and it's either that or Amon Amarth... and Amon Amarth is unmissable.

brutal_descent 04-21-2011 06:20 PM

Wicked Sepultura set! I'll try to be open minded and see them at Graspop this year :cool:

It's funny how Cavalera Conspiracy and Sepultura are both playing the festival :lol: