WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Overkill -- New York, NY -- April 16th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16576)

Maideneer 04-16-2011 09:29 PM

Overkill -- New York, NY -- April 16th, 2011

The Green and Black
E.vil N.ever D.ies
Rotten to the Core
Infectious
Bring me the Night
Bastard Nation
Ironbound
Hammerhead
Give a Little
Deny the Cross
Wrecking Crew
Horrorscope
Old School
Elimination
Hello from the Gutter
Fuck You

Basically the same set as Jaxx but they cut Blood Money. Great show, but I'm so sad I didn't get to see Endless War...damn Europeans!

mankvill 04-16-2011 09:35 PM

oh god i'd be so upset if I didn't get blood money

makethemsuffer12 04-16-2011 09:49 PM

I was so dead by the end of their set. Pits were crazy.

Also, They did "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" in the middle of "Fuck You," featuring none other than Accept's Mark Tornillo on guest vocals. Great show.

Maideneer 04-16-2011 09:53 PM

Oh yea, forgot that little ditty at the end. Good enough show.

girnny777 04-17-2011 06:01 AM

[B]Sabaton[/B]
Ghost Division
Uprising
40 to 1
Cliffs of Galipoli
Primo Victoria
Metal Machine

[B]Accept[/B]
Teutonic Terror
Bucket Full Of Hate
Starlight
Breaker
Losers And Winners
Metal Heart
Pandemic
Up To The Limit
Fast As a Shark
Balls To The Wall

:bouville:

ShatteredFlame 04-17-2011 06:03 AM

wow I somehow forgot this was happening

i'm sick anyway so I don't I would have went if I remembered

makethemsuffer12 04-17-2011 07:04 AM

Let me just say that Sabaton, despite barely being able to hear their guitars, were absolutely amazing. Seriously, their singer is hands down the most badass frontman I've ever seen in my life. It makes me wish that I actually knew some of their songs before the show.

BloodoftheKings 04-17-2011 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;353891]Let me just say that Sabaton, despite barely being able to hear their guitars, were absolutely amazing. Seriously, their singer is hands down the most badass frontman I've ever seen in my life. It makes me wish that I actually knew some of their songs before the show.[/QUOTE]

This. I think with Sabaton the vocals really should be in the forefront when they're playing live so the guitars were probably lowered for that reason. The only song I knew was Uprising. 40:1 and Primo Victoria really blew me away.

ravenheart 04-17-2011 11:05 AM

You got 'Horrorscope'? :( Haven't seen that since '08.

makethemsuffer12 04-17-2011 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;353917]This. I think with Sabaton the vocals really should be in the forefront when they're playing live so the guitars were probably lowered for that reason. The only song I knew was Uprising. 40:1 and Primo Victoria really blew me away.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on that last part, but the guitars were practically inaudible, which is just unacceptable for a metal band.

I might just have to see them again on their tour with Evergrey in the fall...