WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slayer -- Barcelona, Spain -- April 1st, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16531)

coiler 04-12-2011 04:32 AM

Slayer -- Barcelona, Spain -- April 1st, 2011

World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Temptation
Dead Skin Mask
Silent Scream
The Antichrist
Americon
Payback
Seassons in The Abyss
Snuff
South Of Heaven
Raining Blood
Black Magic
Angel Of Death

[B]Photos form the show:[/B]
[url]http://www.metalsymphony.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5478[/url]

Nick_to_the_face 04-12-2011 09:30 AM

Black Magic :rocker::rocker::rocker:

metallicbrian666 04-12-2011 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=Nick_to_the_face;352554]Black Magic :rocker::rocker::rocker:[/QUOTE]
This x1000

rjturtle9 04-12-2011 03:34 PM

Is it me, or aside from about 5 songs, this set is shit.

Sepultura69 04-12-2011 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;352677]Is it me, or aside from about 5 songs, this set is shit.[/QUOTE]

I really dig this set. Put aside Amercicon and all that World painted Dog shit, this set is pretty nice in my book. Payback, Seasons, Silent Scream, The Anti Christ, Black Magic, Postmortem, And the rest is great(south of heaven, raining blood ect ect) minus the World Painted Blood tunes.

I really hope they keep a lot of these songs for The Big Four Show. More notably Payback, Postmortem, Black Magic and Anti Christ.:rocker:

Blacktooth85 04-13-2011 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;352813]I really dig this set. Put aside Amercicon and all that World painted Dog shit, this set is pretty nice in my book. Payback, Seasons, Silent Scream, The Anti Christ, Black Magic, Postmortem, And the rest is great(south of heaven, raining blood ect ect) minus the World Painted Blood tunes.

I really hope they keep a lot of these songs for The Big Four Show. More notably Payback, Postmortem, Black Magic and Anti Christ.:rocker:[/QUOTE]

Yeah i hear ya about WPB. I don't understand all the good reviews on that album. It's so goddamn repetitive and boring. Psychopathy Red is a good one, but it seems like they're done with that song. I hate the fact they open with the title track too. It hardly has any energy. I wish they'd open with Hell Awaits or Evil Has No Boundaries one of these days.
Temptation into Dead Skin Mask can really slow the show down too. I'm glad they have 2 from Show No Mercy, Silent Scream, Postmortem, etc...

jhdeity 04-13-2011 03:49 PM

I'd like to see Snuff live. Not a hateful set to me

Wrecking Crew 04-14-2011 09:05 AM

I agree with those complaining about the set but then I don't like WPB either. I haven't liked a Slayer CD since Diabolus, which I never understood the hate for.

Natrlhi 04-14-2011 09:43 AM

[B][U]Pure Fucking Garbage[/U][/B]
Americon :barf:

[B][U]Meh[/U][/B]
World Painted Blood
Snuff

[B][U]Pretty Damn Decent[/U][/B]
Hate Worldwide
Temptation
Dead Skin Mask
Seassons in The Abyss

[B][U]Fucking Awesome[/U][/B]
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Silent Scream
The Antichrist
Payback
South Of Heaven
Raining Blood
Black Magic
Angel Of Death

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;352677]Is it me, or aside from about 5 songs, this set is shit.[/QUOTE]Nah, it's you bro. The ratio of win to fail in this set is pretty high.

Natrlhi 04-14-2011 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=Wrecking Crew;353141]I agree with those complaining about the set but then I don't like WPB either.[/QUOTE]Um, only 25% of the set is from WPB, and one of those tracks isn't bad. That's not exactly a "WPB-heavy" set, IMO - considering that's their most current album.

"Americon" is the worst fucking thing ever, though. :barf:

They seriously need to forget that song ever existed. ASAFP.

[QUOTE=Wrecking Crew;353141]I haven't liked a Slayer CD since Diabolus, which I never understood the hate for.[/QUOTE]The hate is because there's like two good songs on it ("Stain of Mind" and "Scrum"), one passable one ("Perversions of Pain"), and a whole lotta shit that makes most fans either want to go do something else, or smash the playback device which is creating the shitty sounds of one of our favorite bands ever putting out sub-standard crap material.

That's where the hate comes from.