WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   King Diamond -- Anaheim, CA -- May 9th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=1644)

HECHO EN MEXICO 05-10-2005 07:23 PM

King Diamond -- Anaheim, CA -- May 9th, 2005

King Diamond -- ANAHEIM, CA -- May 9th, 2005 (Review & Set List)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=navy][b]TOUR:[/b] King Diamond
[b]SUPPORT:[/b] Nile, The Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth
[b]VENUE:[/b] disney h.o.b.(MICKEYS HOUSE!) -- ANAHEIM, CA
[b]DATE:[/b] MONDAY, May 9th, 2005
[b]ATTENDED[/b] W/: Aaron (FIREND) AND HIS SISTER AND MY SELF (CAPSLOCK KING)[/color]
[color=navy][b]GEAR WORN:[/b] PRIEST T-SHIRT (UNLEASHED INTHE EAST) W/ STUD BELT & BAGGY LEVI FIT PANTS AND VANS SHOES
[b]MERCH PURCHASED:[/b] None (HECHO IS A POOR MAN!)
[b]MOSHING REPORT:[/b]CRAZY!
[b]ELECTRIC EYE'S AWARDED:[/b] 9.22[/color]
==============================================

[b]Behemoth[/b] WAS PRETTY GOOD! I GIVE THEM A 6.9 (DID NOT UNDERSTAND A THING BUT STRONG VOCALS)

[b]The Black Dahlia Murder [/b]SUCKED BIG TIME I SPACED OUT DURRING THIER SET LIST

[b]Nile[/b] I GIVE EM 3.1 (KINDA BORING)

_______
[b]KING [/b]

intro
Arrival
Mansion In Darkness
Family Ghost
Black Horsemen
intro
Mansion In Sorrow
OUTRO
Come To The Sabbath
The Eye Of The Witch
Sleepless Nights
Blood To Walk
So Sad
Outro
Welcome Home
Halloween
Evil

DURRING HE FIRST 3 BANDS I DID [b]NOT[/b] HAVE A GOOD TIME BECUASE THE MOSHING WAS OUT OF CONTROL AND BECUASE MY FRIEND AND I WERE TRYIN TO AVOID HIS SISTER FROM GETTING PUNCHED OR HIT BY THE OUT OF CONTROL (DURRING The Black Dahlia Murder) MOSH!
(PEOPLE STARTED TO PUNCH RANDOM PEOPLE AND KICKING)

AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF US WERE AT LEAST 5 SKIN HEADS (ALL OF THEM AT LEAST 6 FEET TALL) PUSHING AND PUNCHING PEOPLE AND DOING THE NAZI SALUTE DURRING EVERY SONG!
AND HAD NAZI AND SKIN HEAD LOGOS ON THIER SHIRTS!
(VERY SAD HOW [b]NOT ALL[/b] BUT MOST WHITE PEOPLE GIVE THEM A PASS INCLUDING THE HOUSE OF BLUES STUFF!!!!)

...DURRING KIND DIAMOND THE STUPID AND UN-METAL MOSHING STOPED BY 80%
I HAD A GREAT TIME DURRING THE KING'S SET!
HE BLEW ME AWAY WITH HIS GREAT GREAT VOCALS!
HE HIT EVERY SINGLE HIT W/ NO PROBLEM! (the king)

Yoda 05-10-2005 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]
[b]ELECTRIC EYE'S AWARDED:[/b] 9.22[/QUOTE]

:party:

HECHO EN MEXICO 05-10-2005 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Allan]:party:[/QUOTE]THE KING KICKED ASS!

Yoda 05-10-2005 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]

DURRING HE FIRST 3 BANDS I DID [b]NOT[/b] HAVE A GOOD TIME BECUASE THE MOSHING WAS OUT OF CONTROL AND BECUASE MY FRIEND AND I WERE TRYIN TO AVOID HIS SISTER FROM GETTING PUNCHED OR HIT BY THE OUT OF CONTROL (DURRING The Black Dahlia Murder) MOSH!
(PEOPLE STARTED TO PUNCH RANDOM PEOPLE AND KICKING)

AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF US WERE AT LEAST 5 SKIN HEADS (ALL OF THEM AT LEAST 6 FEET TALL) PUSHING AND PUNCHING PEOPLE AND DOING THE NAZI SALUTE DURRING EVERY SONG!
AND HAD NAZI AND SKIN HEAD LOGOS ON THIER SHIRTS!
(VERY SAD HOW [b]NOT ALL[/b] BUT MOST WHITE PEOPLE GIVE THEM A PASS INCLUDING THE HOUSE OF BLUES STUFF!!!!)

[/QUOTE]

This all sounds very shitty. I have never seen a Nazi gang at a metal gig before. Amazing and sad.

HECHO EN MEXICO 05-10-2005 08:28 PM

[QUOTE=Allan]This all sounds very shitty. I have never seen a Nazi gang at a metal gig before. Amazing and sad.[/QUOTE]YES VERY SAD
PEOPLE SHOULD BE FINED AND OR PUT IN JAIL FOR DOING NAZI SALUTES AND WEARING SKINHEAD/NAZI LOGOS ON THIER SHIRTS IN PUBLIC.

Yoda 05-10-2005 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]YES VERY SAD
PEOPLE SHOULD BE FINED AND OR PUT IN JAIL FOR DOING NAZI SALUTES AND WEARING SKINHEAD/NAZI LOGOS ON THIER SHIRTS IN PUBLIC.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I would go quite that far, but HOB should have kicked their asses to the street. It's private property, and they should take steps to uphold their fucking image. They don't have to put up with that shit and shouldn't.

HECHO EN MEXICO 05-10-2005 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=Allan]I don't know if I would go quite that far, but HOB should have kicked their asses to the street. It's private property, and they should take steps to uphold their fucking image. They don't have to put up with that shit and shouldn't.[/QUOTE]THE H.O.B. STAFF SAW THEM AND DID NOTHING.

Yoda 05-10-2005 08:45 PM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]THE H.O.B. STAFF SAW THEM AND DID NOTHING.[/QUOTE]

Shame on them.

HECHO EN MEXICO 05-10-2005 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=Allan]Shame on them.[/QUOTE]ONLY IF THEY KNEW HOW MANY YOUNG RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN SOLDIERS DIED TO STOP PURE HATE (NAZI'S)

ADD 05-10-2005 09:09 PM

Well, what do you expect with bands like Behemoth on the bill?