WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Mortal Komat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16389)

Nick_to_the_face 03-26-2011 04:28 PM

Mortal Komat

Anyone excited for the new one? My friend has the PS3 demo, and that itself kicks ass.

BloodoftheKings 03-26-2011 04:33 PM

Is your friend a spaceman from the future? How does he have the PS23?

evildeadjedi 03-26-2011 04:33 PM

I like that it is going back to the roots and tossing out the 3D bs. Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat work better as 2D fighters.

BloodoftheKings 03-26-2011 04:37 PM

I think it's gonna be a good game but I'd rather have another 3d game. The old school MK games are great but Deadly Alliance is my favorite. MK V. DCU is looked at as a huge fuck up but really that game had good gameplay and it was only lame cause of the lack of blood and gore.

slapguitarer 03-26-2011 04:41 PM

I got the demo and I liked it lots. I'll more than likely get the game when it comes out.

Motograter_Ghost 03-27-2011 08:40 PM

Im lovin the fact there is more gore and the X-Ray hits are killer! LOVE IT!! CANT WAIT!

Nick_to_the_face 03-31-2011 09:14 AM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;348804]Is your friend a spaceman from the future? How does he have the PS23?[/QUOTE]

Why yes, yes he is. :cool:

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;348807]I think it's gonna be a good game but I'd rather have another 3d game. The old school MK games are great but Deadly Alliance is my favorite. MK V. DCU is looked at as a huge fuck up but really that game had good gameplay and it was only lame cause of the lack of blood and gore.[/QUOTE]

See Deadly Alliance is actually my least favorite. I like the 3D a lot, but I'm really liking the return to 2D

[QUOTE=Motograter_Ghost;349063]Im lovin the fact there is more gore and the X-Ray hits are killer! LOVE IT!! CANT WAIT![/QUOTE]

The X-Rays are brutal :rocker:
they're just way too over powered >.<

mastodon421 03-31-2011 09:18 AM

I'm stoked for it, the demo isn't out for 360 so I haven't played it yet. That being said, I plan on buying it. It looks fucking awesome and I am huge fighting game nerd(even though I suck balls at Mortal Kombat).

EvilCheeseWedge 04-18-2011 07:47 AM

I'm excited for it, but I'm also sad because my buddies that dig MK have all moved across the country. Xbox Live is great and all, but personally, I think you need to be in the same room to have the full experience with fighting games. Still, I'll probably grab this game when it can be had cheaper. Or break down and just get it now... Who knows...

Nick_to_the_face 04-18-2011 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=EvilCheese;354109]I'm excited for it, but I'm also sad because my buddies that dig MK have all moved across the country. Xbox Live is great and all, but personally, I think you need to be in the same room to have the full experience with fighting games. Still, I'll probably grab this game when it can be had cheaper. Or break down and just get it now... Who knows...[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, but I've played Mk 2 online, and that was fucking awesome, so I actually have high hopes for online play. Either way, gonna be badass :fist:
My friend and little brother have actually been up at Best Buy now since about 9 just to get it tonight..