WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Children of Bodom -- Oulu, Finland -- March 19th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16326)

SilentSoldier144 03-20-2011 07:42 AM

Children of Bodom -- Oulu, Finland -- March 19th, 2011

Not My Funeral
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Ugly / Relentless Reckless Forever
Roundtrip to Hell and Back
Follow The Reaper
Living Dead Beat
Children Of Bodom
Hate Me!
Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Downfall
----------------------------------
Was It Worth It?
Hate Crew Deathroll

Maideneer 03-20-2011 07:55 AM

Still nothing from Something Wild, hmmm. Nice to see COB on the set, but it seems like they are really trying to suck in the skater crowd completely now.

I like the new album to be honest, so I guess it's not a horrible set list.

PowerMaiden 03-20-2011 08:52 AM

a bit short ?

but not bad, It would be fun for them to throw some rare played songs for once, I've seen all these songs played (of course with the exeption of the new ones)

how about Lil' Blood Red Riding Hood, Thrashed, Lost & Strungout or the fucking Nail for a change

they played Bed Of Razors a few years back but only for a few shows if I remember correctly

anyway, I'm still gonna go see them next time they hit Montreal, great band to see live

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

treghet 03-20-2011 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden;347182]a bit short ?

but not bad, It would be fun for them to throw some rare played songs for once, I've seen all these songs played (of course with the exeption of the new ones)

how about Lil' Blood Red Riding Hood, Thrashed, Lost & Strungout or the fucking Nail for a change

they played Bed Of Razors a few years back but only for a few shows if I remember correctly

anyway, I'm still gonna go see them next time they hit Montreal, great band to see live

Cheers !
PowerMaiden[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Needs some rare songs, otherwise I'm going to be skipping their US tour.

Also, they played Bed of Razors for that whole US tour.

PowerMaiden 03-20-2011 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;347199]
Also, they played Bed of Razors for that whole US tour.[/QUOTE]

okay, I knew that they played it but we didn't get it here in Montreal as they didn't came here for that leg of the tour

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

JuuKun 03-20-2011 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden;347182]how about Lil' Blood Red Riding Hood, Thrashed, Lost & Strungout or the fucking Nail for a change[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see LBRRH. Trashed, Lost & Strungout would be nice, but I believe Alexi's said a couple of times that they feel the song doesn't work well live. I've been saying it for a number of years now, but I want to fucking hear Touch Like Angel of Death.

First leg of the tour for the new album is almost always new songs and then a pretty standard set (cool to see Children of Bodom in the set, though). The last two albums, it wasn't until they were coming back around for atleast the 2nd or 3rd time before they started throwing older & rarer stuff in there. Give it time.

kommie 03-20-2011 02:27 PM

pretty horrible, but I only like SW and Hatebreeder.

treghet 03-20-2011 04:57 PM

What I really think they need to do is drop Hate Crew Deathroll. It's getting pretty old with Alexi asking every single crowd if they are "the real motherfuckin hate crew". Replace it with Chokehold (Cocked 'n' Loaded) or Triple Corpse Hammerblow. Those are my two favorite songs on that album.

PowerMaiden 03-20-2011 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;347267]What I really think they need to do is drop Hate Crew Deathroll. It's getting pretty old with Alexi asking every single crowd if they are "the real motherfuckin hate crew". Replace it with Chokehold (Cocked 'n' Loaded) or Triple Corpse Hammerblow. Those are my two favorite songs on that album.[/QUOTE]

wrong

It's my favourite Bodom song, their anthem so....no !

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

SilentSoldier144 03-20-2011 06:54 PM

That's like if Iron Maiden dropped the song 'Iron Maiden' from their setlist. It's just a huge no-no.