WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Apocalyptica -- Hartford, CT -- March 15th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16287)

JuuKun 03-16-2011 09:07 AM

Apocalyptica -- Hartford, CT -- March 15th, 2011

On the Rooftop with Quasimodo
Grace
Master of Puppets (Metallica)
Not Strong Enough (w/ Tipe Johnson)
End of Me (w/ Tipe Johnson)
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Metallica)
Betrayal/Forgiveness
Beautiful
Sacra
Nothing Else Matters (Metallica)
Last Hope
Bring Them to Light (w/ Tipe Johnson)
Seek and Destroy (Metallica)
Inquisition Symphony (Sepultura)
----------------------
At the Gates of Manala
I Don't Care (w/ Tipe Johnson)
Hall of the Mountain King

Great show, and was glad to see some things changed up from the last time seeing them in August. They played about an hour and 45 minutes, and the crowd loved every second. Except for the disrespectful assholes who kept whistling, shouting, or even just turning to their neighbors and talking during Beautiful & Sacra. Eicca looked like he was getting pissed.

Other dates have been getting One instead of Nothing Else Matters, and I probably would have preferred that, but it was such a great night that it doesn't really make a difference.

Magson13 03-31-2011 09:55 PM

An hour and forty-five minutes? Fuck ya. You don't see bands play a true headliner's set too often anymore. I'll be seeing them May 18th, can't wait :D

Motograter_Ghost 03-31-2011 10:16 PM

I would love to see these guys! Everytime I listen to Inquisition Symphony (Sepultura) and For Whom the Bell Tolls (Metallica) I feel warm and fuzzy inside and cant stop smiling this lame ass smile. I can only imagine what a nerd I woulda looked like at that show...lol

zerkz 03-31-2011 10:24 PM

really wish these guys would play some oldies like Somewhere Around Nothing.

illuminatus917 03-31-2011 10:28 PM

Booooooooooooooo

They need to go on tour and play [I]Reflections[/I] in full.

hellawaits77ny 03-31-2011 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=Magson13;349872]An hour and forty-five minutes? Fuck ya. You don't see bands play a true headliner's set too often anymore. I'll be seeing them May 18th, can't wait :D[/QUOTE]

Amen to that. Not a big fan of these guys, but I respect any band who plays that long, especially in the days of the common 70-75 BS headlining set.

NickLed19 04-01-2011 12:52 AM

[QUOTE=hellawaits77ny;349896]Amen to that. Not a big fan of these guys, but I respect any band who plays that long, especially in the days of the common 70-75 BS headlining set.[/QUOTE]

Stone Sour.

Magson13 04-01-2011 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=hellawaits77ny;349896]Amen to that. Not a big fan of these guys, but I respect any band who plays that long, especially in the days of the common 70-75 BS headlining set.[/QUOTE]

Hell, 70-75 minutes ain't even that bad. I'm used to 45 minute headlining sets, if that..... Early Man played 20 minutes when I saw them headline. That was sad.