WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Eluveitie -- Atlanta, GA -- February 26th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16122)

insipidzombie 02-27-2011 01:14 PM

Eluveitie -- Atlanta, GA -- February 26th, 2011

Fantastic show. the opener, System Divide didn't do anything for me, but the other 3 bands sounded spectacular and the crowd was really into it. Even for a Saturday, the turn out seemed pretty good for a real metal show in Atlanta. Eluveitie has more fans than I realized. The setlists are the exact same as every other date on the tour, but I'm not complaining.

[B]Holy Grail[/B]
1. Immortal Man
2. Call Of Valhalla
3. Crisis In Utopia
4. Hollow Ground
5. My Last Attack
6. Fight To Kill

[B]3 Inches Of Blood[/B]
1. The Goatrider's Horde
2. Destroy The Orcs
3. Lords Of Change
4. Trial Of Champions
5. Fear Upon The Bridge
6. Night Marauders
7. Strike Of The Blade
8. Deadly Sinners
9. Battles And Brotherhood

[B]Eluveitie[/B]
Intro: The Otherworld
1. Nil
2. Bloodstained Ground
3. Grey Sublime Archon
4. Your Gaulish War
5. Thousandfold
6. Inis Mona
7. Slania's Song
8. Brictom
9. Omnos
10. Quoth The Raven
11. The Song Of Life
12. Kingdom Come Undone
13. (Do)Minion
14. AnDro
---Encore---
15. Primordial Breath
16. Uis Elveti
17. Tegernakô

larvtard 02-27-2011 01:28 PM

:bouville: Really wanted to go to this, but I had no ride. Parents wouldn't let me drive myself. :(
Actually, I was torn between this and Cro-Mags. I like Cro-Mags a hell of a lot better than Eluveite, but apparently Eluveite puts on a really fun show with crazy pits and stuff. Correct?

BlackmoreOfBowling 02-27-2011 03:15 PM

I've been wondering how this isn't a 3 Inches of Blood headlining tour... One would think 3IOB would be more popular in the States from exposure to being on the Mayhem fest tour and et cetera.

NickLed19 02-27-2011 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=BlackmoreOfBowling;342490]I've been wondering how this isn't a 3 Inches of Blood headlining tour... One would think 3IOB would be more popular in the States from exposure to being on the Mayhem fest tour and et cetera.[/QUOTE]

I have wondered the same thing.

ShatteredFlame 02-27-2011 03:45 PM

It's folk metal. No one could've saw it becoming as big as it is now.

insipidzombie 02-27-2011 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=BlackmoreOfBowling;342490]I've been wondering how this isn't a 3 Inches of Blood headlining tour... One would think 3IOB would be more popular in the States from exposure to being on the Mayhem fest tour and et cetera.[/QUOTE]

well the crowd (at least not much of it) didn't leave after 3IOB so Eluveitie held their own

brian 02-28-2011 05:17 AM

3IoB has dropped off the map recently....

about how many people would you say were there? The CroMags show was close to capacity and I'd say there were about 60-70 at the Withered/Spewtilator show in East Atlanta.