WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slayer -- St. Louis, MO -- October 31st, 2004 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=160)

Wrathchild_84 11-01-2004 01:43 PM

Slayer -- St. Louis, MO -- October 31st, 2004

I was at opening night of the Slayer tour and the setlist was:
Darkness Of Christ (intro)
1) Disciple
2) War Ensemble
3) At Dawn They Sleep
4) Fight Till Death
5) Mandatory Suicide
6) Necrophiliac
7) Dead Skin Mask
8) Seasons In The Abyss
9) Chemical Warfare
10) Hallowed Point
11) Hell Awaits
Encores
12) South Of Heaven
13) Angel Of Death
14) Postmortem
15) Raining Blood

DethMaiden 11-01-2004 02:11 PM

:rockdevil :horns:

Have you any idea about KSE and Mastodon's sets? No problem if you don't, but just wonderin'.

WorldSlavery82 11-01-2004 02:18 PM

i thought st. louis was cancelled. guess not.

DethMaiden 11-01-2004 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=WorldSlavery82]i thought st. louis was cancelled. guess not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd heard that at well...maybe it was just pushed back a few days. I have tix for the 21st, so we'll see if that will still be the same day.

Another question for Wrathchild_84: how was the merchandising? Usually it would piss me off to see a bunch of crap for sale, but I really want a shirt that lists all the bands or something of the like.

hot_turkey_ed 11-01-2004 02:31 PM

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING! GOD DAMN IT! I WANTED THIS SET LIST! W84... YOU KICK ASS BEYOND DESCRIPTION!

:realchug: :horns: :rockdevil

HECHO EN MEXICO 11-01-2004 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=Wrathchild_84]I was at opening night of the Slayer tour and the setlist was:
Darkness Of Christ (intro)
1) Disciple
2) War Ensemble
3) At Dawn They Sleep
4) Fight Till Death
5) Mandatory Suicide
6) Necrophiliac
7) Dead Skin Mask
8) Seasons In The Abyss
9) Chemical Warfare
10) Hallowed Point
11) Hell Awaits
Encores
12) South Of Heaven
13) Angel Of Death
14) Postmortem
15) Raining Blood[/QUOTE]VERY CRAPPY (PERFECT FOR THE NU-METAL /HARDCORE SO-CALLED SYAER FANS

hot_turkey_ed 11-01-2004 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]VERY CRAPPY (PERFECT FOR THE NU-METAL /HARDCORE SO-CALLED SYAER FANS[/QUOTE]

It's fine for those of us that are more SLAAYERR! than [SIZE=4]SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEERRRRRR![/SIZE]

Wrathchild_84 11-01-2004 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden]:rockdevil :horns:

Have you any idea about KSE and Mastodon's sets? No problem if you don't, but just wonderin'.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't. I can tell KSE's singer was dressed as a cop and one the guitarists came out in a trashcan and was wearing a trash bag costume. Also in the balcony there was a guy dressed as the pope and Tom said: "his holiness the pope has graced us with his presence."

hot_turkey_ed 11-01-2004 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed]It's fine for those of us that are more SLAAYERR! than [SIZE=4]SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEERRRRRR![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

...and the stage at least pees blood on them. That's count for something. :D

Wrathchild_84 11-01-2004 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden]Another question for Wrathchild_84: how was the merchandising? Usually it would piss me off to see a bunch of crap for sale, but I really want a shirt that lists all the bands or something of the like.[/QUOTE]

There was a nu metal style button down that had the slayer logo on the pocket and on the back it had a head with a army helmet that had the iron cross on it. One of the tour shirts had an inverted cross that said Slayer in the center (thatís the one I bought) there where a few other shirts. All the t-shirts had a full list of tour dates on the back (even the ones that where cancelled). There were also wristbands, hats, sticker sheet, belt buckle, necklace and a key-chain.