WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Music as a Weapon -- Nashville, TN -- February 4th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15884)

NickLed19 02-05-2011 02:33 AM

Music as a Weapon -- Nashville, TN -- February 4th, 2011

First show of the year, and it was just okay. Got to the arena right before 7 to check out In This Moment. They really put on a good show for only having 25 minutes to play. They had the crowd into it, even if only about 50% of the people had a clue who they were. It was also nice to drool over Maria Brink.:party: Also had a chance to meet the band, seemed like real nice down to earth people.

ITM-

Just Drive
Blazin:rocker:
Standing Alone
The Promise
The Gun Show

Sevendust came on next and seriously tore the place down. Man they are great live. Saw them last summer on Carnival of Madness and they were just as good. Its bullshit they get these 30 min sets, those guys should be headlining. Not really thrilled with the setlist, but hearing Face to Face was awesome.

Sevendust-

Splinter
Black :rocker:
Driven
Forever
Pieces
Praise
Face to Face:rocker:

Disturbed played before Korn tonight, and honestly they should have been opening the show. Bored me to death, just awful. Got really sick of hearing "my brothers and sisters, my blood" as well.

Disturbed-

Remnants
Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Liberate
The Animal
Inside The Fire
Another Way to Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Indestructible

Down With the Sickness

Left about 5 songs into Korn, just not a big fan. Seemed to put on a good show though.

The Ghost at Number One 02-05-2011 11:18 AM

Weird set from In This Moment.

Title format is incorrect.

NickLed19 02-05-2011 11:23 AM

Yeah, I messed the date format up. Someone wanna change it for me.

Magson13 02-05-2011 02:18 PM

Mike Tyree did a song with In This Moment at my date of this tour.

NickLed19 02-05-2011 04:42 PM

Yeah same last night. The Promise was the song.

bobbie solo 02-05-2011 10:53 PM

a big LOL to this whole tour, exept sevendust. Disturbed's schtick o stage is some of the most tired, cliche bullshit i've ever heard. then, there's the fact that their songs are utter drivel.

I'd like to know what Korn played though....their 90's material is still solid, and Falling Away From Me is a guilty pleasure.

Dominicus 1988 02-06-2011 06:37 AM

Asylum should be phased out from this planets existence. Such a steaming pile of shit of an album.
It seriously boggles my mind that they don't play The Night which is easily one of their best songs. :confused:

Indestructible 02-06-2011 09:23 AM

[QUOTE][Dominicus 1988]Asylum should be phased out from this planets existence. Such a steaming pile of shit of an album.[/QUOTE]
Disagree

[QUOTE]It seriously boggles my mind that they don't play The Night which is easily one of their best songs. :confused:[/QUOTE]
Agree

DisposableJustice 02-06-2011 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=bobbie solo;336462]a big LOL to this whole tour, exept sevendust. Disturbed's schtick o stage is some of the most tired, cliche bullshit i've ever heard. then, there's the fact that their songs are utter drivel.

I'd like to know what Korn played though....their 90's material is still solid, and Falling Away From Me is a guilty pleasure.[/QUOTE]

This is been their standard set (source setlist.fm)

1. Blind
2. Here to Stay
3. Pop a Pill
4. Freak on a Leash
5. Shoots and Ladders/One
6. Got the Life
7. Alone I Break
8. Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
9. Falling Away From Me
10. Medley: Coming Undone&We Will Rock You/Twisted Transistor/Make Me Bad/Thoughtless/Did My Time/Clown/Y'all Want A Single

300%_Density 02-06-2011 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=DisposableJustice;336506]This is been their standard set (source setlist.fm)

1. Blind
2. Here to Stay
3. Pop a Pill
4. Freak on a Leash
5. Shoots and Ladders/One
6. Got the Life
7. Alone I Break
8. Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
9. Falling Away From Me
10. Medley: Coming Undone&We Will Rock You/Twisted Transistor/Make Me Bad/Thoughtless/Did My Time/Clown/Y'all Want A Single[/QUOTE]

How half assed. Frankly I think they really could have thrown more songs into their medley at the end. They could easily throw in atleast 5 more songs.... ;)