WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Movies (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Worst movie of 2010? (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15840)

Shadowswillfall414 01-31-2011 03:16 PM

Worst movie of 2010?

Little fockers takes the cake for me. Made me just... :barf:

powerslave_85 01-31-2011 03:23 PM

The Expendables.

Dextrimental 01-31-2011 03:25 PM

Not one for dwelling on the 'worst' of anything, but if I had to pick one, it would be 'She's Out Of My League' or 'The Crazies'. Neither of which were particularly bad, they just weren't all that memorable. 'The Crazies' probably takes the cake for having a terrible ending.

Shadowswillfall414 01-31-2011 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=Dextrimental;334804]Not one for dwelling on the 'worst' of anything, but if I had to pick one, it would be 'She's Out Of My League' or 'The Crazies'. Neither of which were particularly bad, they just weren't all that memorable. 'The Crazies' probably takes the cake for having a terrible ending.[/QUOTE]

I never saw shes out of my leage but the crazies was "ok".

ChildrenofSodom 01-31-2011 03:34 PM

She's Out of My League wasn't bad. Not Oscar material, but not bad.

I heard awful things about Vampires Suck, but I never saw it.

Dextrimental 01-31-2011 03:37 PM

[QUOTE=Shadowswillfall414;334808]I never saw shes out of my leage but the crazies was "ok".[/QUOTE]

'She's Out Of My League' was cliched, as was the ending, but thats what you knew the film was going to give you, so it did its job quite well. 'The Crazies' was a film that set itself up with a decent zombie/apocalypse/government conspiracy storyline, and didn't deliver. First two thirds were rather well done, last twenty minutes it fell completely flat, and it had some cool potential. It didn't even set up a sequel, and I would've thought that would've been mandatory since we need a new horror serial to release its sequels throughout this decade.

Shadowswillfall414 01-31-2011 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=Dextrimental;334810]'She's Out Of My League' was cliched, as was the ending, but thats what you knew the film was going to give you, so it did its job quite well. 'The Crazies' was a film that set itself up with a decent zombie/apocalypse/government conspiracy storyline, and didn't deliver. First two thirds were rather well done, last twenty minutes it fell completely flat, and it had some cool potential. It didn't even set up a sequel, and I would've thought that would've been mandatory since we need a new horror serial to release its sequels throughout this decade.[/QUOTE]

True that the crazies was very cliche and predictable but its a remake what u expect lol.

BloodoftheKings 01-31-2011 03:49 PM

I didn't even see it but I know vampires suck was the worst movie of the year.

Indestructible 01-31-2011 03:51 PM

I don't watch movies much anymore, alot of them do suck. Romantic comedies ans horror films always look pretty bad. This year doesn't look much better.

ShatteredFlame 01-31-2011 04:12 PM

A Nightmare On Elmstreet
Legend of the Guardians
Clash of the Titans
Legion
The Runaways
Killers
Skyline
Saw VII
The Last Exorcism

:hecho: Most of these either caused me pain to watch them or I just think it was a fucking useless movie. I think The Last Exorcism was the worst I saw for just being completely pointless by the end. Legend of the Guardians may have been the most painful to watch out of those, I'm....it's terrible. :hecho: