WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- San Francisco, CA -- November 12th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15786)

Sepultura69 01-25-2011 04:45 PM

Metallica -- San Francisco, CA -- November 12th, 2005

[B]source:setlist fm[/B]

[SIZE="4"]WORST SETLIST[/SIZE]

EVER....

Jesus H. fucking christ :hecho:

[SIZE="4"]01. Orion (first half of the song only)
02. Master of Puppets (full version)
03. No Leaf Clover
04. King Nothing
05. Fade to Black
06. I Disappear
07. Turn the Page
08. Sad But True
09. One
10. Nothing Else Matters
11. Enter Sandman[/SIZE]

WORST SETLIST EVER... :barf:

I don't give a shit if they are opening up for the Rolling Stones. This is a sorry excuse of a setlist.......holy shit....:hecho:

JRA 01-25-2011 05:07 PM

First of all, we already have this setlist somewhere here.

Second of all, that's not the worst setlist ever, that would be if they played all of St. Anger.

Shadowswillfall414 01-25-2011 05:12 PM

Not the worst but deff not the best. Cool to hear some of orion and no leaf clover is a pretty kick ass song. But other than that its so typical.

Sepultura69 01-25-2011 05:18 PM

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE "KILL EM ALL" SONGS???? NO "KILL EM ALL"...

This setlist is horrible:hecho:

I really don't care if they are just "Opening" for a band. They can bust out so many great joints for an 11 song setlist. :hmm:

Shadowswillfall414 01-25-2011 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;333121]WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE "KILL EM ALL" SONGS???? NO "KILL EM ALL"...

I really don't care if they are just "Opening" for a band. They can bust out so many great joints for an 11 song setlist. :hmm:[/QUOTE]

I honestly never thought of no kill em all songs. Now it sucks even more.

DisposableJustice 01-25-2011 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;333121]WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE "KILL EM ALL" SONGS???? NO "KILL EM ALL"...

I really don't care if they are just "Opening" for a band. They can bust out so many great joints for an 11 song setlist. :hmm:[/QUOTE]

Because half of the people there were old farts going for the Stones and would have no clue what was going on if Metallica didn't play hits and well known songs

Jochen 01-25-2011 06:23 PM

The date is actually November 13th, I won a trip to the show two days later. This was my setlist...

Orion (first half)
Creeping Death
Wherever I May Roam
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Unforgiven
Fuel
Sad But True
Nothing Else Matters
Master of Puppets
One
Enter Sandman

Besides hearing Orion, I was pretty disappointed in the setlist. I mean, it was my first Metallica show and I was really happy to see them, and hear Orion, but seriously, five songs from the Black Album? And Fuel as the Load/Reload song? No Kill 'em All? Oh well, it was free, so I can't complain too much.

Sepultura69 01-25-2011 06:30 PM

[QUOTE=Jochen;333157]The date is actually November 13th, I won a trip to the show two days later. This was my setlist...

Orion (first half)
Creeping Death
Wherever I May Roam
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Unforgiven
Fuel
Sad But True
Nothing Else Matters
Master of Puppets
One
Enter Sandman

Besides hearing Orion, I was pretty disappointed in the setlist. I mean, it was my first Metallica show and I was really happy to see them, and hear Orion, but seriously, five songs from the Black Album? And Fuel as the Load/Reload song? No Kill 'em All? Oh well, it was free, so I can't complain too much.[/QUOTE]

They played two dates. November 12th and November 13th. I think you went to the 13th

Jochen 01-25-2011 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;333158]They played two dates. November 12th and November 13th. I think you went to the 13th[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.metallica.com/timeline.asp?page=tour&n_categoryid=15823&year=2005?sPosx=548[/url]

mankvill 01-25-2011 07:07 PM

For the opening slot and given the situation, both those setlists are solid. Only one I wouldn't want to hear is Sad But True.