WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Montreal, Quebec -- March 28th, 1997 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15772)

HugeRockStar 01-24-2011 11:05 AM

Metallica -- Montreal, Quebec -- March 28th, 1997

Posting my first Metallica show setlist as well. Maybe not everyone`s favorite era but I had a great time, been waiting years at this point to see them. I had tickets to see them the summer before in Quebec City for the last Lollapalooza tour with Soundgarden but our car broke down that day and we couldn`t go lol. I was gutted. I still have the tour shirt from this tour with the four faces on the front and `Poor Touring Me`dates on the back, its all faded and torn up lol. Corrosion of Conformity opened but I unfortunately didn`t get into them until years later and I don`t have a setlist for them.

Jam
So What!
Creeping Death
Sad But True
Ain't My Bitch
Hero of The Day
King Nothing
One
Wasting My Hate
Misery/Sanitarium
Nothing Else Matters
Until it Sleeps
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Wherever I May Roam
Fade To Black
Seek & Destroy/Fight Fire With Fire
Last Caress
Master Of Puppets (although only half the song)
Enter Sandman
----------------------
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath

Sepultura69 01-24-2011 05:12 PM

Wow.....

That's not a very good setlist:hecho:

Not trying to sound like a douche or anything:eyes:

And they only played half of MOP :eek:

El Gordo 01-24-2011 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;332626]Wow.....

That's not a very good setlist:hecho:

Not trying to sound like a douche or anything:eyes:

And they only played half of MOP :eek:[/QUOTE]

They've done that a lot actually.

ChildrenofSodom 01-24-2011 05:31 PM

WOAH! Whats the huge Metallica dump the past few days. :lol:

Shadowswillfall414 01-24-2011 05:37 PM

Playing only half of master of puppets is a tease and its bullshit. Its like if slayer did half of angel of death or acdc did half of back in black BULL SHIT!!!:mad:

El Gordo 01-24-2011 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=Shadowswillfall414;332635]Playing only half of master of puppets is a tease and its bullshit. Its like if slayer did half of angel of death or acdc did half of back in black BULL SHIT!!!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Except Puppets is over 8 minutes long... it's bound to happen once in a while.

Shadowswillfall414 01-24-2011 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=El Gordo;332643]Except Puppets is over 8 minutes long... it's bound to happen once in a while.[/QUOTE]

True but they could have cut fucking so what! for a classic song. Uhhhh 90's metallica pisses me off :mad:

MPF 01-24-2011 06:32 PM

I like when young kids bitch about Metallica.

Shadowswillfall414 01-24-2011 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=MPF;332651]I like when young kids bitch about Metallica.[/QUOTE]

Hey i love metallica. I just cant stand load and reload era metallica.

MPF 01-24-2011 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=Shadowswillfall414;332653]Hey i love metallica. I just cant stand load and reload era metallica.[/QUOTE]

I know. Just like every kid I know now a days, it's always the the first 4 albums and possibly Death Magnetic, everything else sucks.

I like 90's Metallica. The only album I don't like (just like every sane person in the world) is St. Anger. To me, it's the only album you can bitch about from Metallica. Re-load is close, but it has some great songs.