WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   No Sleep Til Festival -- Brisbane, Australia -- December 19th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15559)

PHUQ 12-21-2010 04:06 AM

No Sleep Til Festival -- Brisbane, Australia -- December 19th, 2010

[U]MEGADETH[/U]
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was the Cure
Lucretia
Tornado of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust in Peace... Polaris
Head Crusher
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells

[U]GWAR[/U]
Hail, Genocide!
Damnation Under God
Vlad the Impaler
Let Us Slay
The Private Pain of Sawborg Destructo
Metal Metal Land
Maggots
Beat You to Death
Gor-Gor
Sick of You

[U]KATATONIA[/U]
Day and Then the Shade
Liberation
My Twin
The Longest Year
July
Ghost of the Sun
Forsaker
Leaders

[U]3 Inches of Blood[/U]
Battles and Brotherhood
Silent Killer
Trial of Champions
Swordmaster
Call of the Hammer
Deadly Sinners
The Goat Rider's Horde

These are the only bands I gave a shit about on this festival apart from the Dropkick Murphys, but I don't have their setlist. The other shitty bands that played were -

NOFX
Parkway Drive
Descendents
A Day To Remember
Alkaline Trio
Atreyu
Frenzal Rhomb
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes
Suicide Silence
August Burns Red
We Came As Romans
House Vs Hurricane
Break Even
Heroes For Hire
Confession

Jasonic 12-21-2010 06:58 AM

[QUOTE=PHUQ;324674]
NOFX
Descendents
Alkaline Trio
[/QUOTE]

These are not crappy bands if you are into punk at all.

Very odd lineup though, as the majority of the metalheads there would only be interested in a couple bands.

DisposableJustice 12-21-2010 11:36 AM

huh I thought Megadeth would have gotten a longer setlist since they're headlining (?)

Sepultura69 12-21-2010 11:39 AM

Megadeth is still performing Rust in Peace in concert? I thought they were through with that :confused:

mankvill 12-21-2010 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=PHUQ;324674]The other shitty bands that played were -

Descendents[/QUOTE]

I wish I could hate you to bald

DisposableJustice 12-21-2010 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;324750]Megadeth is still performing Rust in Peace in concert? I thought they were through with that :confused:[/QUOTE]

Well it is 2010 so it is still 20 years until the clock hits 2011; I'm sure they did because of the limited time slot; But I agree as much as I love RIP I hope they are done playing it full; although I hope they keep some of the rarer songs of it in their future sets like Five Magics, Dawn Patrol and Rust in Peace

Kapper 12-21-2010 01:45 PM

The weather was absolutely terrible for this, it literally rained from midday to 10pm. Megadeth had such a small crowd, like less than a quarter of Parkway Drive's, who where on before them. Have a read of my review here; [url]http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/reviews/events/26777/No-Sleep-Til-Brisbane-The-RNA-Showgrounds-Brisbane-191210[/url]

Also, Katatonia didnt play 'Forsaker', and 3IOB didn't play 'Call of the Hammer' and 'Swordmaster' but they played 'Night Maruaders'.

BloodoftheKings 12-21-2010 05:59 PM

I hope Gwar keeps Gor Gor in the set when they come to NYC.

bt11763 12-21-2010 06:17 PM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;324844]I hope Gwar keeps Gor Gor in the set when they come to NYC.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they will, it's been there the whole tour. And they're gonna have such a huge stage.

btw i'm jealous that you're seeing peewee hahaha

BloodoftheKings 12-21-2010 06:26 PM

[QUOTE=bt11763;324849]I'm sure they will, it's been there the whole tour. And they're gonna have such a huge stage.

btw i'm jealous that you're seeing peewee hahaha[/QUOTE]

Most of the sets I saw they didn't play it. I heard that at the venues that are to small they played Artic Snow instead. So if thats true their definetely playing Gor Gor considering the nokia theater is the biggest venue of the whole tour. I would really like to hear both but I'd rather hear Gor Gor.