WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Deftones -- Paris, France -- December 15th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15522)

dabstudio 12-16-2010 07:26 AM

Deftones -- Paris, France -- December 15th, 2010

from blabbermouth.net

Trianon
Paris, France

Headup
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Lotion
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Feiticeira
Korea
Digital Bath
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
CMND/CTRL
Risk
Sextape
Royal
You've Seen The Butcher
Hexagram
Hole in the Earth
Xerces
Change (In the House of Flies)
Back To School (Mini Maggit)
ENCORES:
Birthmark
Root
Engine No. 9
7 Words (with Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach)

jhdeity 12-16-2010 07:45 AM

[QUOTE=dabstudio;323615]from blabbermouth.net

Trianon
Paris, France

Headup
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Lotion
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Feiticeira
Korea
Digital Bath
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
CMND/CTRL
Risk
Sextape
Royal
You've Seen The Butcher
Hexagram
Hole in the Earth
Xerces
Change (In the House of Flies)
Back To School (Mini Maggit)
ENCORES:
Birthmark
Root
Engine No. 9
7 Words (with Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach)[/QUOTE]

Damn. I was just thinking what my Top 10 favorite Deftones songs would be and most of them are here. Teething and Passenger are definitely in my Top 5 though

petrovar 12-16-2010 07:58 AM

I like them opening with Headup. Teething live would be ridiculous. That was the first song I ever heard by them

300%_Density 12-16-2010 10:14 AM

Even w/ some hating Deftones. They are still one of the best at swtiching up their sets all the time and aren't always playing the same 15 songs.

AnthG 12-16-2010 10:49 AM

Anyone notice how they always bunch albums from the same songs together? Especially during headlining shows, they always play a bunch of songs from one album, like 4 or 5 in a row, then go to another album, and what not.

Also, why is that douche from Papa Roach going anywhere near Deftones?

300%_Density 12-16-2010 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=AnthG;323648]Anyone notice how they always bunch albums from the same songs together? Especially during headlining shows, they always play a bunch of songs from one album, like 4 or 5 in a row, then go to another album, and what not.

Also, why is that douche from Papa Roach going anywhere near Deftones?[/QUOTE]

I think their bus had a flat, it was alot cheaper than paying him $. Just let him do a song instead.

Derelict 12-16-2010 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=AnthG;323648]Anyone notice how they always bunch albums from the same songs together? Especially during headlining shows, they always play a bunch of songs from one album, like 4 or 5 in a row, then go to another album, and what not.
[/QUOTE]

A lot of bands do that - assuming their tuning is different on each album, its easier than switching out guitars between each song.

AnthG 12-16-2010 06:53 PM

That makes sense. I figured that's why they'd do that, but I was always under the impression that Steph used the same tunings on most of the songs, at least from Around the Fur to Saturday Night Wrist.

Skinny Juice 12-16-2010 07:28 PM

Damn good setlist. It's nice to see a band giving their fans a long set night in and night out :rocker:

bobbie solo 12-19-2010 01:27 AM

that setlist kicks alot of ass, except for Change. I wish i could have seen a headlining show this past fall. maybe they'll do some more shows here in 2011.