WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ozzy Osbourne -- New York, NY -- December 1st, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15395)

dabstudio 12-03-2010 07:01 PM

Ozzy Osbourne -- New York, NY -- December 1st, 2010

SCREAM WORLD TOUR 2010
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York USA

[B]HALFORD-[/B]

Resurrection
Made in Hell
Locked and Loaded
Made of Metal
Nailed to the Gun
Fire and Ice
Thunder and Lightning
The Green Manalishi
Diamonds and Rust
Jawbreaker
Like There's No Tomorrow
Cyberworld

[B]OZZY OSBOURNE- [/B]

Bark at the Moon
Let Me Hear You Scream
Mr. Crowley
I Don't Know
Fairies Wear Boots
Suicide Solution
Road to Nowhere
War Pigs
N.I.B.
Killer of Giants
Shot in the Dark
Rat Salad (guitar and drum solos)
Iron Man
Fire in the Sky
Flying High Again
Into the Void
I Don't Want to Change the World
Crazy Train
ENCORE:
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Paranoid

BloodoftheKings 12-03-2010 07:26 PM

I love how on [B]The Scream World Tour[/B] he's only playing one song off Scream.

Travis The Dragon 12-03-2010 07:32 PM

Ya, that's been Ozzy's style for the last 2 or 3 albums I believe. There's another popular band that does the same thing. They'll tour for a new album and do only 1 or 2 songs from it then the rest is classics. Hell, even the current Blind Guardian tour is about the same. 3 new songs at the very most.

Oh, Scorpions is the other band. 2 or 3 new songs at the very most on their last couple tours.

makethemsuffer12 12-03-2010 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;320286]I love how on [B]The Scream World Tour[/B] he's only playing one song off Scream.[/QUOTE]

Thank God.

daimonos 12-03-2010 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;320293]Thank God.[/QUOTE]

Ehh, Scream really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I wouldn't mind seeing him play Let it Die or Diggin' Me Down live, but of course I'd rather have the Sabbath songs and the more unexpected stuff he's been playing.

makethemsuffer12 12-03-2010 07:46 PM

I kinda wish I went to this or the show that went on tonight in Jersey. I saw him at Ozzfest in CT over the summer and the band was awesome, but the setlists on this tour are pure win, though the majority is the same of what I already saw.

idrinkwine732 12-03-2010 07:46 PM

So help me God if he drops Into the Void and I see him, I will kill him.

My Dad told me that if I get into Texas he will pay for my ticket and go with me. That will be awesome.

JRA 12-03-2010 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=idrinkwine732;320302]So help me God if he drops Into the Void and I see him, I will kill him.

My Dad told me that if I get into Texas he will pay for my ticket and go with me. That will be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Kill Sharon instead. More people will thank you for it.

Travis The Dragon 12-03-2010 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;320309]Kill Sharon instead. More people will thank you for it.[/QUOTE]

THIS! :D

Maidenmagic 12-04-2010 04:41 AM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;320289]Ya, that's been Ozzy's style for the last 2 or 3 albums I believe. There's another popular band that does the same thing. They'll tour for a new album and do only 1 or 2 songs from it then the rest is classics. Hell, even the current Blind Guardian tour is about the same. 3 new songs at the very most.

Oh, Scorpions is the other band. 2 or 3 new songs at the very most on their last couple tours.[/QUOTE]

So now you can apperciate Iron Maiden doing five or six new songs on their album tours!