WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Faith No More -- Hollywood, CA -- November 30th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15366)

Dominicus 1988 12-01-2010 01:17 AM

Faith No More -- Hollywood, CA -- November 30th, 2010

A dwarf comedian, magician, and a trippy heavy surf rock band by the name of The Creepy Creeps opened. Some of the strangest stuff I have seen BUT not horrible by any means. Anyways after an hour long wait Faith No More came out and busted out an awesome setlist. I'm going again tomorrow and will post that after I see it.

BTW Jerry Cantrell, Robert Trujillo, and Scott Ian were there!

1. Reunited (Peaches and Herb cover)
2. From Out of Nowhere :rocker:
3. Everything's Ruined :D
4. Caffeine
5. Evidence
6. Surprise! You're Dead!
7. Chinese Arithmetic
8. Last Cup of Sorrow :D
9. Cuckoo for Caca
10. Easy (Commodores cover)
11. Midlife Crisis :D
12. Gentle Art of Making Enemies
13. Epic
14. Ashes to Ashes :D
15. Helpless
16. Just a Man

Encore #1

17. Chariots of Fire
18. Stripsearch :cool:
19. Spirit

Encore #2

20. The Last to Know
21. We Care A Lot :party:

Indestructible 12-01-2010 02:42 AM

[QUOTE][B]Dominicus 1988[/B]
2. From Out of Nowhere :rocker:
3. Everything's Ruined :D
4. Caffeine
5. Evidence
6. Surprise! You're Dead!
8. Last Cup of Sorrow :D
11. Midlife Crisis :D
12. Gentle Art of Making Enemies
14. Ashes to Ashes :D[/QUOTE]
:fist::fist:

ravenheart 12-01-2010 03:38 AM

Cantrell needs to get back with Bordin and Trujillo and make another solo album. [i]Degredation Trip[/i] was awesome.

Derelict 12-01-2010 05:10 AM

Holy shit that might be the best reunion set I've seen.

Sanitarium78 12-01-2010 05:27 AM

Great set as usual from them. This is the first time I recall seeing Everything's Ruined and Helpless in their reunion sets.

So is there any info about a full North American tour or are they just gonna continue to screw us?

Derelict 12-01-2010 05:40 AM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;319536]Great set as usual from them. This is the first time I recall seeing Everything's Ruined and Helpless in their reunion sets.

So is there any info about a full North American tour or are they just gonna continue to screw us?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, there are no plans for a full US tour. They've done 5 (or so) West Coast shows, 1 in Philly, and 2 in NYC. Europe got a full tour, and festival dates.

Sanitarium78 12-01-2010 06:03 AM

[QUOTE=Derelict;319540]As far as I know, there are no plans for a full US tour. They've done 5 (or so) West Coast shows, 1 in Philly, and 2 in NYC. Europe got a full tour, and festival dates.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the band or their management thinks they won't be able to draw good crowds consistantly on their own here in America:confused: I think they would be able to get some decent crowds because it's been so long since they've toured that a demand has to be there.

I think playing on Mayhem or Ozzfest would be a cool way to get them back out on the road and back in the public eye again in the US. There is a buzz about them because of the reunion but something like that would help them out more.

Breezy 12-01-2010 06:33 AM

I'd kill for them to come anywhere near new orleans. Bad news though, I read that they're already planning to split up again after just a couple more shows. They've acrapped the new album too. Apparently they hate each other. What a waste, amirite?

Derelict 12-01-2010 06:35 AM

Both NYC shows (I was at the second one) were at huge outdoor venues, and both sold out. So there's a demand.

jhdeity 12-01-2010 07:47 AM

They really pulled some deep tracks out. The Last to Know? Spirit?

I would have went apeshit for Zombie Eaters...

edit: Actually I just saw another version that had that song as This Guy's in Love With You which sounds more like them. It says "the last to know" in the chorus. Probably my favorite cover of theirs...