WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   August Burns Red -- Boston, MA -- November 19th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15264)

mastodon421 11-20-2010 04:10 AM

August Burns Red -- Boston, MA -- November 19th, 2010

Composure
Truth Of A Liar
Thirty and Seven
Meddler
Mariana's Trench
The Escape Artist
Indonesia
Back Burner
Redemption
Drum Solo
White Washed

Same Set they have been doing the whole tour. They put on a really good show, a ton of energy and really fun. I showed up late and missed This Is Hell and Polar Bear Club, I kind of wanted to see This Is Hell, so that was kind of a bummer.

Emarosa is such a horrendous band. God awful emo shit and one of the worst bands I have ever seen .

Bring Me The Horizon sucked ass too. A little bit better than last time I saw them, but still pretty lame. Oli Sykes is a horrible,horrible frontman who just non-stop screams the phrase "circle pits you fucking cunts" about 50 times in a 45 minute set while a bunch of 14 year old screamed like they are at a fucking Justin Bieber concert.

Alright show because of August Burns Red, but not much else that I enjoyed.

Scores
Emarosa 1/10
August Burns Red 8/10
Bring Me The Horizon 2.5/10

jd091 11-20-2010 04:46 PM

Yeah, personally I wouldn't mind seeing ABR if they were headlining, but the fact that I would be in some way funding Bring Me The Horizon with a ticket to that tour sickens me. ABR is one of the better metalcore bands imo. Sounds cool.

bobisdead911 11-21-2010 08:55 AM

Really getting into stuff from their new album now, especially Escape Artist and White Washed, two really unique tracks, don't know why I couldnt get into them more before, I think this album is heavier, I think it's his vocals, the lows/breakdowns I like, but I think it's his high voice that throws me. They don't really sing or anything, so I don't know why it didn't hook me right away. We'll see what a new album brings

bobisdead911 11-21-2010 08:57 AM

Bring Me The Horizon sucked ass too. A little bit better than last time I saw them, but still pretty lame. Oli Sykes is a horrible,horrible frontman who just non-stop screams the phrase "circle pits you fucking cunts" about 50 times in a 45 minute set while a bunch of 14 year old screamed like they are at a fucking Justin Bieber concert.

Exactly why I avoid those types of bands at all costs lol And everyone says their so great..

mastodon421 11-21-2010 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=jd091;317320]Yeah, personally I wouldn't mind seeing ABR if they were headlining, but the fact that I would be in some way funding Bring Me The Horizon with a ticket to that tour sickens me. ABR is one of the better metalcore bands imo. Sounds cool.[/QUOTE]

I agree ABR is one of the best metalcore bands around. BMTH and ABR have been alternating who plays last each night and sadly BMTH played last in Boston. I really hope their next tour has a better lineup.

Nick_to_the_face 11-22-2010 10:39 PM

I'm glad I got to see ABR headline :D