WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Melbourne, Australia -- November 20th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15263)

PHUQ 11-20-2010 04:48 AM

Metallica -- Melbourne, Australia -- November 20th, 2010

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Ride The Lightning
Through The Never
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
The God That Failed
My Apocalypse
Sad But True
No Leaf Clover
The Outlaw Torn
One
Master Of Puppets
Dyers Eve
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

ENCORE
Stone Cold Crazy
Phantom Lord
Seek and Destroy

Maidenmagic 11-20-2010 05:28 AM

A lot of rare songs in that set! Through the never, The Outlaw Torn, Dyer's Eve, and Phantom Lord. Everyone who went was lucky.

makethemsuffer12 11-20-2010 05:32 AM

Nice set.

HackedUpForBBQ 11-20-2010 07:23 AM

Ride the Lightning? Dyers Eve? Phantom Lord? DAMN!

Sepultura69 11-20-2010 08:41 AM

Phantom Lord :eek: :rocker:

makethemsuffer12 11-20-2010 08:43 AM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;317262]Phantom Lord :eek: :rocker:[/QUOTE]

I literally screamed out "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" when they played that when I saw them at the beginning of last year.

Sepultura69 11-20-2010 08:53 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;317263]I literally screamed out "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" when they played that when I saw them at the beginning of last year.[/QUOTE]

WHAT!!!! Metallica played "Phantom Lord" when you saw them last year!?!?! What show? I went to the last show of there U.S Tour last year in December. Out of the 5 times that I have seen Metallica it was the most disappointing show out of all of them....we didn't get any rare gems like you did or this Set that is posted :(

In fact they played about 8-9 songs off Death Magnetic alone at the last show I was at:mad:
I noticed they only played 3 songs off Death Magnetic for this show! What gives!?! :(

The only highlight of that show for me was "Trapped Under Ice" but that's not saying much. I would have much rather gotten something like Whiplash or Phantom Lord after enduring almost 2 hours of Death Magnetic songs, Cover songs and some "not so great" Black Album songs :(

Indestructible 11-20-2010 09:01 AM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;317265]WHAT!!!! Metallica played "Phantom Lord" when you saw them last year!?!?! What show? I went to the last show of there U.S Tour last year in December. Out of the 5 times that I have seen Metallica it was the most disappointing show out all of them....we didn't get any rare gems like you did or this Set that is posted :(

In fact they played about 8-9 songs off Death Magnetic alone at the last show I was at:mad:
I noticed they only played 3 songs off Death Magnetic for this show! What gives!?! :(

The only highlight of that show for me was "Trapped Under Ice" but that's not saying much. I would have much rather gotten something like Whiplash or Phantom Lord after enduring almost 2 hours of Death Magnetic songs, Cover songs and some "not so great" Black Album songs :([/QUOTE]

I got Phantom Lord when I saw them last November:party:

Sepultura69 11-20-2010 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=Indestructible;317267]I got Phantom Lord when I saw them last November:party:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"]whatthefuck?!?!?![/SIZE]
:(

The_jman 11-20-2010 09:38 AM

Isn't that like the first time god that failed's been played since like 2006?
that's pretty awsome.

I like this set