WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ozzy Osbourne -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- November 14th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15215)

bigguytoo9 11-15-2010 12:44 AM

Ozzy Osbourne -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- November 14th, 2010

What a fantastic night from the Ozz man, nothing short of amazing this setlist!!!

NIB, Into The Void, Fairies Wear Boots... just non stop classics. Killer Of Giants was good to hear as well.

Got this setlist off setlist.fm since I couldnt remember everything that was played. I am quite suprised at how many songs Ozzy was able to do in one go. His voice cracked a bit of course but it was nothing like ive seen before (mainly Sabbath at ozzfest in 05)

wish I had the Halford set for ya, if anyone has it plz post.

Bark at the moon
Let me hear you scream
Mr crowley
I dont know
Suicide solution
Fairies wear boots
Road to nowhere
Rat salad/solos
Shot in the dark
Iron man
Killer of giants
Believer
Flying high again
N.I.B.!!!!!!
INTO THE VOID!!!!!!!
I dont wana change the world
War pigs
No more tears
Crazy train
-------------
Mama im comin home
Paranoid

bigguytoo9 11-15-2010 01:24 AM

the HALFORD setlist was something like this:

Resurrection
Made Of Metal
Green Manilishi
Diamonds and Rust
Locked and Loaded
Fire & Ice
Jawbreaker
Nailed To The Gun (fight)
Cyberworld

im missing one or two songs and it might be a tad out of order but he for sure closed with Cyberworld and opened with Resurrection.

Sanitarium78 11-15-2010 06:40 AM

[QUOTE=Careenifier;316001]I passed up on it because of the other recent setlists I've been seeing.[/QUOTE]

What sets where those? Ozzy's been putting sets like this together since the tour started.

As far as the OP mentioning Ozzy's voice cracking it's really an invalid criticism considering i've heard boots from the Sabbath days and got one from 1982 and his voice cracks numerous times in it. That's not something that's just happened to his voice in the last 10-15 years, it's something that has always occured.

Fantastic set. I really wish he was coming here but since Buffalo doesn't know how to get a decent fuckin tour to come here anymore i'm shit out of luck.

JLRedWing13 11-15-2010 07:17 AM

Holy shit.....

bennythedog 11-15-2010 08:44 AM

Bark at the moon
Let me hear you scream
Mr crowley
I dont know
Suicide solution
Fairies wear boots
Road to nowhere
Rat salad/solos
Shot in the dark
Iron man
Killer of giants
[B][I]Believer[/I][/B] :rocker:
Flying high again
N.I.B.!!!!!!
INTO THE VOID!!!!!!!
I dont wana change the world
War pigs
No more tears
Crazy train
-------------
Mama im comin home
Paranoid

es156 11-15-2010 08:48 AM

So they played [I]six[/I] more songs in Vancouver than they played in Victoria? If this is true, I can't wait to see the set list for the next few shows.

jerry1013 11-15-2010 08:49 AM

Fuck yes, Believer!!! :party:

bigguytoo9 11-15-2010 09:13 AM

[QUOTE=es156;316049]So they played [I]six[/I] more songs in Vancouver than they played in Victoria? If this is true, I can't wait to see the set list for the next few shows.[/QUOTE]
yep Halford ended at 8:20, Ozzy came on 30 minutes later and played straight till 11.

HugeRockStar 11-15-2010 09:16 AM

Hope he keeps this setlist in Montreal. Loving the additions of Believer, Road to Nowhere and Fire in the Sky.

JLRedWing13 11-15-2010 09:18 AM

I see no Fire In The Sky....