WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Blackest of the Black -- San Antonio, TX -- October 29th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15092)

Bloodcurse 11-02-2010 11:09 AM

Blackest of the Black -- San Antonio, TX -- October 29th, 2010

[B]Danzig:[/B]

SkinCarver
Twist of Cain
Hammer of the Gods
Tired of Being Alive
Her Black Wings
How The Gods Kill
Do You Wear the Mark
On a Wicked Night
Deth Red Moon
Ju Ju Bone
Thirteen
Unspeakable
Bringer of Death
Black Angel, White Angel
Mother
--------------------Encore:
She Rides
Long Way Back From Hell

I'm still trying to find the sets for Possessed, Marduk, and Toxic Holocaust

bt11763 11-02-2010 12:53 PM

nice set. my friends are going up to buffalo this weekend to see this, i'm so fucking jealous :hmm:

davidis138 11-02-2010 02:53 PM

DETH RED MOON!! BUYING TICKETS!!!

HackedUpForBBQ 11-02-2010 03:21 PM

Awesome set! Seeing this show in two days, can't fucking wait!

davidis138 11-02-2010 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=HackedUpForBBQ;313245]Awesome set! Seeing this show in two days, can't fucking wait![/QUOTE]

+1 Glenn is back with a vengeance this fuckin album! :rocker:

HackedUpForBBQ 11-02-2010 05:06 PM

Anybody know what kind of merchandise they're selling? I'd really like to get a Possessed tour shirt if they have one..... that's something not too many people out there have and something I'd be damn proud to wear

bt11763 11-02-2010 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=HackedUpForBBQ;313264]Anybody know what kind of merchandise they're selling? I'd really like to get a Possessed tour shirt if they have one..... that's something not too many people out there have and something I'd be damn proud to wear[/QUOTE]

:hmm:

Sanitarium78 11-02-2010 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=davidis138;313247]+1 Glenn is back with a vengeance this fuckin album! :rocker:[/QUOTE]

No doubt at about that. I have to admit that I lost interest in him way back when he comitted career suicide with his fifth album. But he's gotten back to the form we all love him for on the new one and Circle Of Snakes. Too bad I didn't know that Circle was that good and that heavy of an album when it came out otherwise it wouldn't have taken until DRS to reignite my interest in him again.

I'll be seeing this show on Thursday and it should be a good time. While I would prefer something else from the first four albums instead of the two he's doing off of Satan's Child, it's still a well balanced set covering his career.

Bloodcurse 11-02-2010 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=bt11763;313227]nice set. my friends are going up to buffalo this weekend to see this, i'm so fucking jealous :hmm:[/QUOTE]

Me to! I'm making the 4 1/2 hour drive up! Plus I'll be doing security for Possessed at the show.

davidis138 11-02-2010 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;313288]No doubt at about that. I have to admit that I lost interest in him way back when he comitted career suicide with his fifth album. But he's gotten back to the form we all love him for on the new one and Circle Of Snakes. Too bad I didn't know that Circle was that good and that heavy of an album when it came out otherwise it wouldn't have taken until DRS to reignite my interest in him again.

I'll be seeing this show on Thursday and it should be a good time. While I would prefer something else from the first four albums instead of the two he's doing off of Satan's Child, it's still a well balanced set covering his career.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I had an opp to get circle but passed then just like 6 months ago I did and way worth it. And Deth Red should have followed 4p. I'm fuckin psyched for the 20th.