WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Black Ops (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15088)

NecroRob 11-01-2010 09:18 PM

Black Ops

Anyone planning on getting this?

I was truly disappointed in MW2, so I'm hoping this will be much better. The video leaks I've seen so far look promising. I'm hoping I can get back into competing again on this game, my team kind of gave up during MW2.

mankvill 11-01-2010 09:31 PM

That's a big negative there, chief.

BloodoftheKings 11-01-2010 09:37 PM

Im so tired of Call of Duty. It's become the video game equivelent to the Saw movies. A new one comes out every year each getting worse and worse and people still see/get them.

mankvill 11-01-2010 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;313061]Im so tired of Call of Duty. It's become the video game equivelent to the Saw movies. A new one comes out every year each getting worse and worse and people still see/get them.[/QUOTE]

I know people who aren't even aware of Call of Duty 1 and 2. I have MW2 and to be honest, I've had way more fun with CoD2 online than I've ever had with MW2.

NecroRob 11-01-2010 11:12 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;313063]I know people who aren't even aware of Call of Duty 1 and 2. I have MW2 and to be honest, I've had way more fun with CoD2 online than I've ever had with MW2.[/QUOTE]

That's because MW2 is complete garbage.

makethemsuffer12 11-03-2010 12:52 PM

I really like MW2. :eyes:

It was the first COD game to really interest me. The single player is ok, and the multiplayer was great before it got old.

Black Ops looks like it's going to be pretty sick.

powerslave_85 11-03-2010 12:55 PM

It's gonna have a zombie mode where you can play as JFK, Castro, or Nixon defending the Pentagon. *Insert "JFK headshot" joke here*

Div 11-03-2010 01:18 PM

fuck yea, zombie nixon!

ChildrenofSodom 11-03-2010 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85;313408]It's gonna have a zombie mode where you can play as JFK, Castro, or Nixon defending the Pentagon. *Insert "JFK headshot" joke here*[/QUOTE]

And Defense Secretary Robert McNamara. :eyes:

And you guys are crazy. I LOVE MW2, and I can't wait to go home over Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks and play Black Ops.

Div 11-03-2010 07:43 PM

MW2's story was like... I had no idea what was going on. Like why the US undercover guy didnt just blast that fucker in the elevator instead of actually going as far to shoot up the fucking airport... or why the rooskies decided to invade the fucking USA without even trying to get an explanation first. like modern day russia even has the military or economic power to attack us like that...

While we're talking about shitty game storylines, anyone else play Force Unleashed II yet? I loved the first one but this absolutely sucked balls at everything, except for the graphics and animations. It seemed like the rest of the dev team just half assed their part at the last minute. The first one had such a cool story but this barely even had 2 paragraphs of plot.