WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   All That Remains -- Atlanta, GA -- October 29th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15084)

insipidzombie 11-01-2010 03:33 PM

All That Remains -- Atlanta, GA -- October 29th, 2010

Band: All That Remains
Date: 10/29/2010
Venue: The Masquerade

Great set from ATR. Good selection of songs from the 3 latest albums, and one song from the 2nd LP. The openers (Asking Alexandria, Born Of Osiris, and And She Whispered) were pretty awful in my opinion, but they seemed to please the crowd (which was very young)

01. Now Let Them Tremble (intro)
02. For We Are Many
03. Six
04. Forever in Your Hands
05. Before the Damned
06. Aggressive Opposition
07. Chiron
08. The Air That I Breathe
09. Hold On
10. Dead Wrong
11. This Calling
12. Become the Catalyst
13. Some of the People, All of the Time
14. Not Alone
15. This Darkened Heart
16. Two Weeks

Indestructible 11-01-2010 04:06 PM

[QUOTE=insipidzombie;312975]
01. Now Let Them Tremble (intro)
02. For We Are Many
03. Six
05. Before the Damned
07. Chiron
08. The Air That I Breathe
11. This Calling
12. Become the Catalyst
15. This Darkened Heart
16. Two Weeks[/QUOTE]

All good song selections.

MPF 11-01-2010 04:14 PM

I have a good feeling that all but 1, maybe 2 songs pre TFOI will ever be played again.

Kapper 11-01-2010 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=MPF;312981]I have a good feeling that all but 1, maybe 2 songs pre TFOI will ever be played again.[/QUOTE]

yeah agreed dude, you gotta think that a huge chunk of their fanbase was gathered after the release of The Fall of Ideals

jd091 11-01-2010 09:54 PM

[QUOTE=insipidzombie;312975]Band: All That Remains
The openers (Asking Alexandria, Born Of Osiris, and And She Whispered) were pretty awful in my opinion, but they seemed to please the crowd (which was very young)
[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I'm seeing this tour in a couple of weeks and this is what I'm worried about. All 3 of those bands are super-scene, ESPECIALLY Asking Alexandria. I actually don't mind Born of Osiris, since they have some pretty awesome technical guitar riffs going on in their songs, but they still attract those deathcore-scene-karate-kids. Ugh. Gross.

AA is such a shittier, lower genre of music than All That Remains. Really not looking forward to that... but on the lighter side, maybe all the scene kids will leave for All That Remains! :party::party::party:

[QUOTE=MPF;312981]I have a good feeling that all but 1, maybe 2 songs pre TFOI will ever be played again.[/QUOTE]

Such a shame. Those were such sick albums. TFOI is pretty awesome too imao, but Overcome super, super mediocre. Reminded me how Trivium shot themselves to Hell with The Crusade. Haven't listened much to For We Are Many, yet. Perhaps this show will influence my decision on getting it? Methinks so. "For We Are Many" is :rocker:, but "Hold On" is uber:wtf:. Shatty song. I can't stand albums that have shitty filler songs in them.

x-voltage 11-01-2010 09:56 PM

Ya, it's too bad that nothing off This Darkened Heart will get played again (maybe once in awhile like the title track on this set). It's a great metal album. I would love for them to throw Passion in there. It is a great set though. I just bought the new album and they played my 5 favorite songs from it (not Hold On though). Some of the People, All of the Time is one of the best tracks they've released in my opinion, and I couldn't imagine the end breakdown live. It's amazingly brutal. :rocker:

jd091 11-01-2010 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=x-voltage;313065]Some of the People, All of the Time is one of the best tracks they've released in my opinion, and I couldn't imagine the end breakdown live. It's amazingly brutal. :rocker:[/QUOTE]

Sweet Raptor Jesus that is heavy... I just looked it up right now. Damn.:blaze:

Nick_to_the_face 11-02-2010 04:17 AM

Ugh...they're never gonna play Tattered on My Sleeve again...

ChildrenofSodom 11-02-2010 04:55 AM

I was going to go to see this show here in Columbus, but I'm not going to pay $18 + fees to see seven songs I like and 3 shitty openers.

The_jman 11-02-2010 10:36 AM

We can hope that maybe they'll rotate taddered on my sleave and for salvation for the title track of this darkened heart.
otherwise I like that set.