WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Therion -- London, England -- October 31st, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15079)

ravenheart 10-31-2010 04:41 PM

Therion -- London, England -- October 31st, 2010

Sitra Ahra Live Tour
Venue: Shepherd's Bush Empire

[b]Loch Vostok[/b] (19:15-19:45)
Dystopium
Absence
A Mission Undivine
Navigator
Repeat Offender
Energy Taboo

[b]Leprous[/b] (19:55-20:30)
Cryptogenic Desires
Phantom Pain
Dare You
White
Forced Entry
Passing

[b]Therion[/b] (21:00-23:00)
Sitra Ahra
Wine of Aluqah
Typhon
The Perennial Sophia
Hellequin
Nifelheim
The Siren of The Woods
Voyage of Gurdjieff (The Fourth Way)
Ljusalfheim
Dies Irae
Ginnungagap
Kali Yuga, Part 3
Call of Dagon
Clavicula Nox
Enter Vril-Ya
The Blood of Kingu
Lemuria
Abraxas
Unguentum Sabbati
----------------------
The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah
To Mega Therion

mankvill 10-31-2010 04:44 PM

So you didn't go see the Broncoes and the 49ers?

ravenheart 10-31-2010 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;312856]So you didn't go see the Broncoes and the 49ers?[/QUOTE]

I was more likely to go see Avenged Sevenfold than that.

mankvill 10-31-2010 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;312858]I was more likely to go see Avenged Sevenfold than that.[/QUOTE]

NBA losahhh

darkguardian50 10-31-2010 05:12 PM

Holy fuck Abraxas. Yes!

I wonder who did the vocals for Typhon? Snowy I guess?

That is a pretty fantastic set. Wish they had played Dinn though.

Spiral_Slave 10-31-2010 05:18 PM

Awesome set, just missing Son Of The Sun IMO.

ravenheart 10-31-2010 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=darkguardian50;312860]I wonder who did the vocals for Typhon? Snowy I guess? [/QUOTE]

Snowy did the growled chorus, yes. Lori and Katarina sang the female parts of the verses in harmony, Snowy and Thomas did the same with the male parts.

ravenheart 10-31-2010 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave;312861]Awesome set, just missing Son Of The Sun IMO.[/QUOTE]

There are a few I could pick out that would have been good additions, but every one of them, including Son of The Sun, they played on at least the last tour, and in most cases the last two tours. So I have no complaints apart from a few dropped songs that were in the set for the South American leg of the tour, like Wand of Abaris and Quetzalcoatl. That said, they didn't get Unguentum Sabbati.

I also think there should have been more new songs. They only did four, and one of those was played on the last tour (Kali Yuga III).

darkguardian50 10-31-2010 09:34 PM

At the very least I would have replaced Call of Dagon with Dinn. I never really liked Call of Dagon that much. And while Nifelheim is a cool track, I'd rather see them do Vanaheim which to my knowledge they have never done. And I'd much much rather see them replace Clavica Nox (again not a bad song) with something like Via Nocturna. Or Kings of Edom/Land of Canaan off the new disc. Still I can't complain to much, thats a much better set than what I got when they toured the USA. Though I guess I should be glad I even got to see them at all on a tour of their own.

MetalDoug 11-01-2010 02:08 AM

PLEASE NO WRONG SETLISTS!

RavenHeart! Please DO NOT post WRONG setlists!!! The song "Secret Of The Runes" was NOT played and the order is slightly wrong too!!