WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vektor -- Escondido, CA -- October 22nd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15004)

rjturtle9 10-23-2010 12:34 PM

Vektor -- Escondido, CA -- October 22nd, 2010

Will have too post a mini review since I have to go to work.

sExmortus were great as always, even though Conan had a broken arm and had to do vocals only. The guitarist from Vektor filled in though, and he did good in playing and improvising on some of the solos.

[B][U]Exmortus[/U][/B]
In Hatreds Flame
Onslaught
War Gods
Aces of War
Entombed With The Pharaohs
Fimbulwinter

Vektor destroyed the place. Been waiting to see these guys for a while now and boy was I not disappointed. They made the 2 hour drive worth it!

[B][U]Vektor[/U][/B]
Oblivion
Asteroid
Deoxyribonucleic Acid
Hunger for Violence
Black Future
Accelerating Universe
Destroying the Cosmos

The car drive back was awesome. Two hours of headbanging and even pitting, IN MY CAR! :rocker:

Oh, and El Turtle Boy got punched in the face by a friend for a free Exmortus shirt. Be on the lookout for that on youtube.

ricky4502 10-23-2010 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;311365]Will have too post a mini review since I have to go to work.

sExmortus were great as always, even though Conan had a broken arm and had to do vocals only. The guitarist from Vektor filled in though, and he did good in playing and improvising on some of the solos.

[B][U]Exmortus[/U][/B]
In Hatreds Flame
Onslaught
War Gods
Aces of War
Entombed With The Pharaohs
Fimbulwinter

Vektor destroyed the place. Been waiting to see these guys for a while now and boy was I not disappointed. They made the 2 hour drive worth it!

[B][U]Vektor[/U][/B]
Oblivion
Asteroid
Deoxyribonucleic Acid
Hunger for Violence
Black Future
Accelerating Universe
Destroying the Cosmos

The car drive back was awesome. Two hours of headbanging and even pitting, IN MY CAR! :rocker:

Oh, and El Turtle Boy got punched in the face by a friend for a free Exmortus shirt. Be on the lookout for that on youtube.[/QUOTE]

Did you record any of Exmortus or Vektor? I still haven't seen Conan on vocals. LOL let me know when you got that vid up.

mankvill 10-23-2010 01:31 PM

:shred:

larvtard 10-23-2010 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;311365]

[B][U]Vektor[/U][/B]
Oblivion
Asteroid
Deoxyribonucleic Acid
Hunger for Violence
Black Future
Accelerating Universe
Destroying the Cosmos

Oh, and El Turtle Boy got punched in the face by a friend for a free Exmortus shirt. Be on the lookout for that on youtube.[/QUOTE]

WTF no Forests of Legend? That's the best epic on the album by far.

I like Hunger for Violence though :horns:

Black Future is amazing live.

idrinkwine732 10-23-2010 02:32 PM

DNA may be my favorite song on the album, surprised they're playing it.

Sick set, shame they haven't been here. I was hoping to catch them on the Black Future tour, but whatever.

JLRedWing13 10-23-2010 08:22 PM

The only thrash bands I want to see more than Vektor are Exodus and Skeletonwitch.

mankvill 10-23-2010 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=idrinkwine732;311388]DNA may be my favorite song on the album, surprised they're playing it.

Sick set, shame they haven't been here. I was hoping to catch them on the Black Future tour, but whatever.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get it at my show. Talking to Blake they said at one show they played through the entire album because the crowd wouldn't leave and kept chanting for them. :rocker:

mankvill 10-23-2010 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=JLRedWing13;311450]The only thrash bands I want to see more than Vektor are Exodus and Skeletonwitch.[/QUOTE]

Exodus/Skeletonwitch/Vektor tour would go down in history as one of the best ever.

elturtleboy 10-23-2010 09:29 PM

A really fun show. Getting punched for a shirt had to be done, i would gladly do it again. Free stuff rules:rocker:
We went super late and missed all the typical stereotypical thrash bands which didnt mind. Lame part was we had just missed Zombie Holocaust. A great Thrash band from they bay area that put on an amazing show last time i saw them. I actually got "lei'd" by them. I suggest everyone to [URL="http://www.myspace.com/zhisradd"]Check them out![/URL]. Got a cd and gave us free pins.

Then a band called Vindicator played. Pretty good thrash. Nothing special.

Exmortus hit the stage. Last time i saw them,i wasnt fond of Conan's vocals. This time i actually really liked them. Really nice guy. Getting punched in the face for there shirt is my respect to them.(plus im always broke!)

Vektor was a great fuckin band that should headline more often. As well as Exmortus,Vektor aint ur typical "Thrash til death!" backyard thrash band. these guys can play. I really enjoyed them and i hate prog rock/metal. For fans of Destruction i recommend.

mankvill 10-23-2010 10:22 PM

Vindicator was there too? Damn. Very awesome.