WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jagermeister Tour -- Universal City, CA -- October 21st, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14990)

ijwthstd 10-22-2010 06:28 AM

Jagermeister Tour -- Universal City, CA -- October 21st, 2010

at Gibson Amphitheatre, can't believe no one posted this yet, total OH FUCK moment during Megadeth's set when they did Rattlehead with Kerry King. One of the reasons I stopped going to see them rather quickly after the Rust In Peace tour was because they obviously disowned that album by then.

Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
Indians
A.I.R.
Fight 'Em Til You Can't (new song)
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was the Cure
Lucretia
Tornado of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust in Peace...Polaris
Trust
How the Story Ends
Head Crusher
Symphony Of Destruction
Rattlehead (with Kerry King)
Peace Sells
Holy Wars (Reprise)

World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
War Ensemble
Blood Red
Spirit in Black
Expendable Youth
Dead Skin Mask
Hallowed Point
Skeletons of Society
Temptation
Born of Fire
Seasons in the Abyss
South of Heaven
Raining Blood
Aggressive Perfector
Angel of Death

Maidenmagic 10-22-2010 08:56 AM

That must have been cool. KIMB is a great album and more material needs to be played from it (Last rites/loved to death, Looking down the cross, the title track etc.)

ricky4502 10-22-2010 09:33 AM

[QUOTE=ijwthstd;311160]
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
Indians
A.I.R.
Fight 'Em Til You Can't (new song)
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law
[/QUOTE]

Fuck they did Caught In A Mosh too? I thought I only missed most of Madhouse because I walked in towards the end of it. Fucking security outside said they think the show didn't start yet because they were still trying to get people in. Should've know it it was too good to be true. Oh well, wish the set was longer but it was great seeing them with Belladonna though I prefer seeing Neil Turbin singing "Metal Thrashing Mad" with the Deathriders.

I bootlegged all 3 sets with the exception of the 1st 2 Anthrax songs since I wasn't there yet. Fucking traffic!

ijwthstd 10-22-2010 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=ricky4502;311172]Fuck they did Caught In A Mosh too? I thought I only missed most of Madhouse because I walked in towards the end of it. Fucking security outside said they think the show didn't start yet because they were still trying to get people in. Should've know it it was too good to be true. Oh well, wish the set was longer but it was great seeing them with Belladonna though I prefer seeing Neil Turbin singing "Metal Thrashing Mad" with the Deathriders.

I bootlegged all 3 sets with the exception of the 1st 2 Anthrax songs since I wasn't there yet. Fucking traffic![/QUOTE]

I got everything, will be putting up Anthrax somewhere soon.

JLRedWing13 10-22-2010 10:48 AM

Rattlehead :rocker:

TonyD 10-22-2010 10:51 AM

Damn I would have liked to hear that regardless of who was playing, but I can't complain cause we got My Last Words.

rjturtle9 10-22-2010 12:35 PM

Fucking LA traffic made me miss the band I wanted too see the most :mad:

Oh well, Megadeth kicked major ass last night. They should have headlined the whole tour. Slayer were disappointing, aside from Lombardo, who absolutely destroyed last night. They seem to just want to play and get off the stage as quick as possible.

Oh yeah, and I bootlegged Megadeth and Sleyer too. Looks like everyone recorded it :lol:

JudasPriest89 10-22-2010 12:47 PM

Lucky bastard, you got Rattlehead

larvtard 10-22-2010 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;311198]Fucking LA traffic made me miss the band I wanted too see the most :mad:

Oh well, Megadeth kicked major ass last night. They should have headlined the whole tour. Slayer were disappointing, aside from Lombardo, who absolutely destroyed last night. They seem to just want to play and get off the stage as quick as possible.

Oh yeah, and I bootlegged Megadeth and Sleyer too. Looks like everyone recorded it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Slayer hadn't really impressed me much live. It seems forced. Lombardo is simply amazing, though

christopher 10-22-2010 01:30 PM

Yeah good thing Megadeth made up for the shitty traffic by playing Rattlehead haha. We got screwed getting there cause it was the same night as Universal Haunt, so everyone was heading to the same place, and the rain made everyone want to go slower. Fucking sucked! I finally got in right when Megadeth was playing Holy Wars. They stole the night. Slayer's set was not too impressive. I was hoping they would pull something awesome out since it was the last night of the 2nd leg of their tour playing Seasons. I was still happy singing a long to Aggressive Perfector again:party: