WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Clutch -- Philadelphia, PA -- October 7th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14851)

Derelict 10-07-2010 05:47 PM

Clutch -- Philadelphia, PA -- October 7th, 2010

Still at show, will write more later

Gravel Road (jam)
I Have the Body of John Wilkes Booth
Profits of Doom
Mob Goes Wild
Abraham Lincoln
Struck Down
Electric Worry/One Eyed Dollar
Shogun Named Motherfucking Marcus

maxpower 10-07-2010 07:54 PM

thats good stuff right there :party:

evildeadjedi 10-07-2010 08:19 PM

Good deal! Did people go nuts for Shogun?

mankvill 10-07-2010 08:28 PM

[QUOTE=Derelict;308817]
Shogun Named Motherfucking Marcus[/QUOTE]

:rocker:

DethMaiden 10-07-2010 08:29 PM

VERY impressive for the short set time. As usual The Elephant Riders gets the shaft though. Oh well.

300%_Density 10-07-2010 09:40 PM

Man take away Abraham Lincoln and that is a perfect set for the time they are allowed.

Derelict 10-08-2010 04:06 AM

Up first was 2 cents, they might be the worst live band I've ever seen. I didn't know bands still made early 2000s nu-metal. Between awful songs, the singer talked about his dick and what a bad crowd we were. Horrible, horrible band. Not surprisingly, they closed with a Pantera cover (Strength Beyond Strength).

I can confirm that Clutch went on second this evening. Place had started to fill up a little better after 50 or so people watched 2 cents. Gravel Road is a strange opener, but it works. I was very pleasantly surprised when they went right into Marcus after One-Eyed Dollar, as the EW/$ is usually a closer when it's played. Good stuff.

Hung at the bar for a bit for Bodom - I know they opened with a song off of hatebreeder, and Hate Me! was the second song they played. Left soon after to get a late dinner at the Brauhaus. Some members of the cult of Black Label gave us shit for leaving before the hero played as we were leaving.

Derelict 10-08-2010 04:06 AM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;308868]Man take away Abraham Lincoln and that is a perfect set for the time they are allowed.[/QUOTE]

Abe is a great beer/piss break

es156 10-08-2010 04:38 AM

[QUOTE=Derelict;308879]Up first was 2 cents, they might be the worst live band I've ever seen. I didn't know bands still made early 2000s nu-metal. Between awful songs, the singer talked about his dick and what a bad crowd we were. Horrible, horrible band. [B]Not surprisingly, they closed with a Pantera cover (Strength Beyond Strength).[/B]

I can confirm that Clutch went on second this evening. Place had started to fill up a little better after 50 or so people watched 2 cents. Gravel Road is a strange opener, but it works. I was very pleasantly surprised when they went right into Marcus after One-Eyed Dollar, as the EW/$ is usually a closer when it's played. Good stuff.

Hung at the bar for a bit for Bodom - I know they opened with a song off of hatebreeder, and Hate Me! was the second song they played. Left soon after to get a late dinner at the Brauhaus. Some members of the cult of Black Label gave us shit for leaving before the hero played as we were leaving.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

TonyD 10-08-2010 06:47 AM

Duuuude if they play Marcus... :drool: