WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Christchurch, New Zealand -- September 22nd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14694)

Sanitarium78 09-22-2010 08:18 AM

Metallica -- Christchurch, New Zealand -- September 22nd, 2010

source: metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Through The Never
One
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
Turn The Page
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

I had to quadruple check this but nothing off RTL:eek: I thought James always said that was his favorite Metallica album. Oh well, at least The Four Horsemen is becoming more regular again.

The_jman 09-22-2010 08:52 AM

Interesting selection.

eyekantspele 09-22-2010 09:03 AM

Through the Never? Thats kinda rare these days. Thats one of my favorite black album songs

snowdog2112 09-22-2010 09:39 AM

Kinda weak setlist

MetalIsArt 09-22-2010 10:29 AM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;305497]source: metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Through The Never
One
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
Turn The Page
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

I had to quadruple check this but nothing off RTL:eek: I thought James always said that was his favorite Metallica album. Oh well, at least The Four Horsemen is becoming more regular again.[/QUOTE]

Weird! :eek:

Maple Syrup 09-22-2010 11:20 AM

No Battery or Creeping Death

IMO: then it aint a worthy setlist!

kornisdabomb 09-22-2010 01:44 PM

Through the never
judas kiss
four hoursmen
Damage inc
hit the lights

I like it!!!

iggus 09-22-2010 02:30 PM

anyone have The Sword setlist from this show?

Queensrychian 09-22-2010 04:49 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;305497]source: metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Through The Never
One
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
Turn The Page
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

I had to quadruple check this but nothing off RTL:eek: I thought James always said that was his favorite Metallica album. Oh well, at least The Four Horsemen is becoming more regular again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they were to busy doing turn the page, and pu$%y songs like nothing else matter instead of ride, fight, for whom, creep, need I say more.
Huge fan but when the big four come around slayer will kick metallica's ass off the stage. Stop doing these Shitty sets and man up and do some f'ing metal. Finally is it me or is it time to lose seek and destroy and sad but true forever?????????

Sanitarium78 09-22-2010 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=Queensrychian;305592]Yeah they were to busy doing turn the page, and pu$%y songs like nothing else matter instead of ride, fight, for whom, creep, need I say more.
Huge fan but when the big four come around slayer will kick metallica's ass off the stage. Stop doing these Shitty sets and man up and do some f'ing metal. Finally is it me or is it time to lose seek and destroy and sad but true forever?????????[/QUOTE]

I could do without TTP and NEM should've been gone long ago. S&D and SBT can go away for a bit to, or at the very least be part of the rotation they do. If former set mainstays like CD, FWTBT, FTB, Battery, Sanitarium, T4H and Whiplash can be rotated in and out, songs like SBT, S&D and NEM very well should be to and not be an exception.

Still, this was the second show played at this venue so maybe they wanted to do something completely different. A lot of the same people may have seen them the first night to.