WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Katatonia -- Worcester, MA -- September 11th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14620)

JuuKun 09-12-2010 09:13 AM

Katatonia -- Worcester, MA -- September 11th, 2010

Phenomenal night, every band was great (though there were some sound issues for Swallow the Sun). Show was sold out.

[b]Swallow the Sun[/b]
These Woods Breathe Evil
(???)
These Hours of Despair
New Moon
Swallow (Horror Pt. 1)

[b]Orphaned Land[/b]
Birth of the Three (The Unification)
Olat Ha'tamid
Barakah
The Kiss of Babylon (The Sins)
Disciples of the Sacred Oath II
Sapari
The Path (Part 1) - Treading Through Darkness
Ocean Land (The Revelation)
Norra El Norra (Entering the Ark)

I was really surprised that they didn't do the first part of Kiss of Babylon, skipping completely over the section of the song with growled vocals. It was still a phenomenal set. Would have loved to hear something off of Sahara, but seeing as how Mabool and ORwarriOR are both masterpieces, this was great. They were so good :drool:.

[b]Katatonia[/b]
Day and Then the Shade
Liberation
My Twin
Onward Into Battle
The Longest Year
Soil's Song
Complicity
Omerta
Teargas
Saw You Drown
Idle Blood
Ghost of the Sun
Evidence
July
------------------
Forsaker
Leaders

Chyck 09-12-2010 03:04 PM

Wait wait wait... I know there were 17 songs... is one missing after July?

Killer show, btw. Wish I could go to it again.

JuuKun 09-12-2010 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=Chyck;303562]Wait wait wait... I know there were 17 songs... is one missing after July?

Killer show, btw. Wish I could go to it again.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive that July was the last song before the encore, and the encore began with Forsaker. Criminals was played between the two in PA and MD, so the setlist might have had it written down, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't played. The set was also uploaded to setlist.fm by someone else, and it only had the same 16 songs.

Akumu 09-12-2010 04:45 PM

Why did this have to happen while I was in Atlanta. WHY.

JuuKun 09-12-2010 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Akumu;303582]Why did this have to happen while I was in Atlanta. WHY.[/QUOTE]

You got to see Tarot, I'll hear no complaints from you :finger:

Akumu 09-12-2010 04:50 PM

Fair enough. :D

Chyck 09-12-2010 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=JuuKun;303578]I'm almost positive that July was the last song before the encore, and the encore began with Forsaker. Criminals was played between the two in PA and MD, so the setlist might have had it written down, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't played. The set was also uploaded to setlist.fm by someone else, and it only had the same 16 songs.[/QUOTE]

So this is what you snapped from your phone? I SWEAR there were 17 songs when I counted both as listed and as they were playing

Then again, I also can't read "Evidence" upside down. Internal spazz moment of the night, there.

DigMySpanky 09-13-2010 02:01 AM

I called at 330 and they told me there were plenty of tickets.

Got there at 820.

Sign read "Katatonia Sold Out"

FML

:bouville:

Derelict 09-13-2010 04:08 AM

Was it upstairs or downstairs? That's pretty amazing if they sold out downstairs

JuuKun 09-13-2010 06:25 AM

[QUOTE=Derelict;303625]Was it upstairs or downstairs? That's pretty amazing if they sold out downstairs[/QUOTE]

Upstairs. Hank III was playing downstairs.