WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Katatonia -- Baltimore, MD -- September 8th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14592)

Derelict 09-09-2010 04:49 AM

Katatonia -- Baltimore, MD -- September 8th, 2010

from their forums at ultimate metal

Day & Shade
Liberation
My Twin
Onward
Longest Year
Soils Song
Omerta
Teargas
Saw You Drown
Idle Blood
Ghost of the Sun
Evidence
July
Criminals
Forsaker
Leaders

Kinda meh...they usually change a few songs night to night, will report if they do so for tonight.

Swallow the Sun (from setlist.fm)

These Woods Breathe Evil
Hold This Woe
These Hours of Despair
Sleepless Swans
Plague Of Butterflies: Pt. II: Plague of Butterflies
New Moon
Swallow

JuuKun 09-09-2010 06:02 AM

Dear Katatonia,

Why don't you love me?

Signed,
Tonight's Decision

ShatteredFlame 09-09-2010 06:04 AM

Eh, its about what I was expecting except it should be longer for a headline run.

Derelict 09-09-2010 06:22 AM

[QUOTE=JuuKun;302800]Dear Katatonia,

Why don't you love me?

Signed,
Tonight's Decision[/QUOTE]

God, I love that album...I've seen them a few times now, and I've only gotten Had to Leave and For My Demons.

Also, I love pretty much every song on Last Fair Deal EXCEPT for Teargas. I'mt not too worried about tonight, they usually change things up nightly, my only real issue is half the set is the new album.

JuuKun 09-09-2010 06:41 AM

[QUOTE=Derelict;302805]God, I love that album...I've seen them a few times now, and I've only gotten Had to Leave and For My Demons.

Also, I love pretty much every song on Last Fair Deal EXCEPT for Teargas. I'mt not too worried about tonight, they usually change things up nightly, my only real issue is half the set is the new album.[/QUOTE]

It's my favorite Katatonia album. I would love to see No Good Can Come of This. I think I've seen setlists with In Death, A Song in it as well, but besides that & the two you mentioned, I don't think they play much off the album.

I liked the new album quite a bit, so I'm not complaining about the setlist being heavy on that, but I wouldn't mind some variation. Has anyone seen any setlists for Swallow the Sun or Orphaned Land?

girnny777 09-09-2010 06:59 AM

Nothing from Brave Murder Day = wat

ShatteredFlame 09-09-2010 07:10 AM

Yeah I hope I get Murder

Also would rather have Nephilim and New Night instead of Liberation and Idle Blood

Derelict 09-09-2010 07:55 AM

updated first post with StS, still looking around for Orphaned Land set

tarvos 09-09-2010 07:22 PM

WTF swallow the sun didn't play Falling World?! :eek:

Travis The Dragon 10-02-2010 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=ShatteredFlame;302801]Eh, its about what I was expecting except it should be longer for a headline run.[/QUOTE]

Actually, 16 songs is pretty average for a headliner.