WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Deceased -- Seattle, WA -- August 15th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14379)

NecroRob 08-16-2010 03:53 PM

Deceased -- Seattle, WA -- August 15th, 2010

Fallen Angels were a pretty typical re-thrash band, not bad but not great. Good opener.

Salo were kind of an interesting death metal band, I'll have to give them a bit more of a listen down the line.

Then it was time for the mighty Drawn and Quartered. These guys fuckin slayed. This was the last of a handful of shows they did this year to get back into the swing of things, as they hadn't played any shows since their national tour in 2008. They have a split coming out sometime soon and they're working on a new album :horns:

Drawn and Quartered (partial set)

Genocide Advocacy
Return of the Black Death
Crypt Consecration (New song)
Conquers of Sorrow (New song that will be on the split)
Hail Infernal Darkness

Fourth up was Rumpelstiltskin Grinder, who before this show I had never listened to before, and actually I was quite impressed.

Rumpelstiltskin Grinder (partial set)

Nothing Defeats the Skull
Spyborg
Unleash the Troll
(New song, forgot the name)
Brainwasher
Orange and Black attack (I think)

Then it was finally time for Deceased, who had never been to Seattle before. I'm not sure if they're gonna be rushing back anytime soon as there may have been 30 people in the crowd for their performance. I was pretty disappointed in the support for this amazing band :mad:. Luckily, the guys in Deceased are true professionals and put on a show as if they were playing to a full house (all the bands did, actually). King said at the start of the set that "it's just one of those nights," and he recalled a Hallows Eve show he went to when he was young and he was one of only 3 people there, so at least it was better then that :tongue:. Anyways, Deceased were amazing and the 30 people that showed were having the time of their lives :rocker:

Deceased set (same as the one treghet posted from the other day)

Night of the Deceased
The Triangle
Fading Survival
Robotic Village
The Premonition
Haunted Cerebellum
A Witness to Suspiria
Dark Chilling Heartbeat
The Silent Creature
Fearless Undead Machines
Black Metal (Venom cover)

The only real bummer of the night (besides the crowd size) was Deceased were all out of shirts! I was pretty disappointed but at least I was able to get a Drawn and Quartered shirt for only $10.

treghet 08-16-2010 03:59 PM

That sucks they ran out of shirts. I'm surprised, considering how few people seem to have been at the shows.

ImmortalEmperor 08-17-2010 08:56 AM

Yeah, Deceased put on a really great show. King interacted really well with the people on the rail. I liked how he walked down the stage and read off the band name on the shirt everyone was wearing. They probably won't be back and I don't blame them. The people of Seattle missed the boat yet again just like they did with Absu, Candlemass, Rotting Christ, etc., etc., etc.