WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Summer Slaughter -- San Diego, CA -- July 17th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14079)

xStructualDefect 07-18-2010 01:51 PM

Summer Slaughter -- San Diego, CA -- July 17th, 2010

i wasn't at this but the sets are from setlist.fm. i only found these sets and didn't find any for the other bands. the tour is in my area today but too bad i'm broke. this show would've been a lot of fun.

The Faceless
--
Shape Shifters
Coldly Calculated Design
Sons of Belial
XenoChrist
Planetary Duality I (Hideous Revelation)
Planetary Duality II (A Prophecies Fruition)

All Shall Perish
--
There is No Business to be Done on a Dead Planet
Stabbing to Purge Dissimulation
When Life Meant More... Play Video
Gagged, Bound, Shelved and Forgotten
Never...Again
Eradication
Wage Slaves

Veil of Maya
--
[id]
Unbreakable
Crawl Back
Dark Passenger
Pillars
We Bow in It's Aura
It's Not Safe to Swim Today

Carnifex
--
Entombed Monarch
Hell Chose Me
Lie to My Face
Sorrowspell

Dissimulate 07-18-2010 01:54 PM

Weird that The Faceless aren't closing with An Autopsy. I would have gone to this but my date is 18+.

treghet 07-18-2010 01:59 PM

They probably played An Autopsy, because that set looks pretty short considering how high up they are on the bill.

mankvill 07-18-2010 02:05 PM

carnifex ams so bads

larvtard 07-18-2010 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=Dissimulate;290509]I would have gone to this but my date is 18+.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, that's a horrible business decision, considering the majority of the people who would go to this is under 18. At least three of these bands' fanbases entirely consist of 16 year olds. And a bunch of 16 year olds like The Faceless and The Red Chord, too.

xStructualDefect 07-18-2010 02:49 PM

i'm actually suprised a majority of people on this board are under 18. i turn 19 in a few weeks and i thought i was one of the youngest on this board.

Kapper 07-18-2010 04:28 PM

is Brandon Giffin still with The Faceless? Does anyone know?

girnny777 07-18-2010 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=Kapper;290536]is Brandon Giffin still with The Faceless? Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

According to Metal Archives, no. I wonder who they have on bass during this tour.

mastodon421 07-18-2010 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;290511]They probably played An Autopsy, because that set looks pretty short considering how high up they are on the bill.[/QUOTE]

This they most likely played The Ancient Coventant as well. So happy Carnifex's set is short because they are the only band that I hate on the entire bill.

@loganarchy With the exception of Carnifex and All Shall Perish I really don't think there are many bands on the bill that would attract 16 year olds.

Rmeiselman 07-18-2010 06:57 PM

I'm 17, and I Agree with most of the people on these boards on taste. I always thought I was like the youngest person on here.

On a sidenote: agreed about Carnifex. Luckily they have a short set, because they're the worst band on the tour.