WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Iron Maiden -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 3rd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13955)

passty 07-04-2010 11:29 AM

Iron Maiden -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 3rd, 2010

This was my first time seeing them and OH MY GOD... TOO FUCKING GOOD!!!

The setlist was the same as the last few shows they've played, but here it is anyway..

The Wickerman
Ghost Of The Navigator
Wrathchild :rocker:
El Dorado
Dance Of Death :rocker:
The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
These Colours Don't Run
Blood Brothers (Bruce dedicated this song to Dio... R.I.P.)
Wildest Dreams
No More Lies
Brave New World
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
------
Number Of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Running Free

The Ghost at Number One 07-04-2010 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=passty;287167]This was my first time seeing them and OH MY GOD... TOO FUCKING GOOD!!![/QUOTE]Welcome to the Maiden family, friend. This was, hopefully, your first of MANY times seeing the greatest band on Earth live.

passty 07-04-2010 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=The Ghost at Number One;287174]Welcome to the Maiden family, friend. This was, hopefully, your first of MANY times seeing the greatest band on Earth live.[/QUOTE]

I am for sure going see them again when they come back. It was awesome as hell dude.

Queensrychian 07-04-2010 02:38 PM

[QUOTE=The Ghost at Number One;287174]Welcome to the Maiden family, friend. This was, hopefully, your first of MANY times seeing the greatest band on Earth live.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I have seen them at least 3 times with my 4th coming up next sunday. They are not the best band on earth live. They r very very good, they r to predictable. But then again I think all bands are predictable, but the stuff I have seen from Rush live I think they could be the best. But Slayer in August may change my mind on that 1!!!!!!!! Slayer,Slayer,Slayer,Slayer!!!!!!!!!!!
F'ing WAR ENSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dextrimental 07-04-2010 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=Queensrychian;287201]Wait, I have seen them at least 3 times with my 4th coming up next sunday. They are not the best band on earth live. They r very very good, they r to predictable. But then again I think all bands are predictable, but the stuff I have seen from Rush live I think they could be the best. But Slayer in August may change my mind on that 1!!!!!!!! Slayer,Slayer,Slayer,Slayer!!!!!!!!!!!
F'ing WAR ENSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You just shot yourself in the foot with this board. Have a nice life!

Maidenmagic 07-04-2010 04:45 PM

Same here. Welcome. This year's Houston show was my first (After being a fan since 2005) and I would love for them to come somewhere around Louisiana again.

Axis_Of_Metal 07-04-2010 06:23 PM

Great show I was there as well, my first time seeing Maiden as well got a couple rooms at the hilton for the weekend with some friends just for this. Greatest weekend ever, suprised the show started that early though

causeofdeath 07-04-2010 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=Queensrychian;287201]Wait, I have seen them at least 3 times with my 4th coming up next sunday. They are not the best band on earth live. They r very very good, they r to predictable. But then again I think all bands are predictable, but the stuff I have seen from Rush live I think they could be the best. But Slayer in August may change my mind on that 1!!!!!!!! Slayer,Slayer,Slayer,Slayer!!!!!!!!!!!
F'ing WAR ENSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

slayer is not very good live. they just stand there hahah. maiden on the other hand... best fucking live band ever.

makethemsuffer12 07-04-2010 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=causeofdeath;287247]slayer is not very good live. they just stand there hahah.[/QUOTE]

Hey! If you're referring to Araya, he had surgery, give him a fucking break. If you're talking about before that, though, then I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

TonyD 07-04-2010 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=causeofdeath;287247]slayer is not very good live. they just stand there hahah. maiden on the other hand... best fucking live band ever.[/QUOTE]

If you're busy beating up people/getting beat up in some of the most brutal mosh pits ever, it doesn't really matter if the musicians are stomping their feet and spinning in place.