WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Skeletonwitch -- Iowa City, Iowa -- July 3rd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13950)

psicosis91 07-04-2010 12:44 AM

Skeletonwitch -- Iowa City, Iowa -- July 3rd, 2010

Vektor- This band became my fourth favorite Thrash revival band after tonight!:rocker: These guys truly know how to thrash it up and I see nothing but good things for them in the fututre. 9/10

Skeletonwith!!!- My favorite Thrash revival band and this was a random off date before they go on tour with High on Fire in Canada. These guys are seriously pure talent and never fail to amaze. I know Skeletonwitch will only be getting better and better in the future. 10/10

Merch I bought
Skeletonwitch Pint Glass $5
[B]
Skeletonwitch setlist:[/B]
Submit to the Suffering:rocker:
Upon Wings of Black:rocker:
Where the Light has Failed
Repulsive Salvation
Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod
Fire From the Sky
Limb from Limb:rocker:
Stand Fight and Die:rocker:
The Despoiler of Human Life
Crushed Beyond Dust
Beyond the Permafrost:rocker:
Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
Strangled by Unseen Hands
Vengeance Will be Mine
Blinding Black Rage
Within My Blood:horns:

mankvill 07-04-2010 01:00 AM

Vektor and Skeletonwitch on the same bill? :drool:

Also: I wouldn't really call Skeletonwitch thrash revival.

Great set, though. :D

davidis138 07-04-2010 01:11 AM

damn the witch is kicking ass! it's cool to see them comin up in the scene :horns:

rjturtle9 07-04-2010 02:39 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;287103]Vektor and Skeletonwitch on the same bill? :drool:
[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I thought. I really want to see Skeletonwitch headline again, and just plain Vektor again since it has been over a year.

Crionics 07-04-2010 07:46 AM

Damn nice bill, but I really wish Skeletonwitch would bring back Baptized in Flames.

psicosis91 07-04-2010 08:47 AM

[QUOTE=Crionics;287121]Damn nice bill, but I really wish Skeletonwitch would bring back Baptized in Flames.[/QUOTE]

THIS!!:blaze:

JLRedWing13 07-04-2010 12:13 PM

*sigh* I want to see Vektor and the Witch....

b_halperin 07-04-2010 01:24 PM

both of those bands are amazing. Dammit I really wish that Skeletonwitch played "Gorge Upon my Soul." Probably my favorite song from them

would love to see both bands on the same bill :D sounds like you had a kickass time!

evildeadjedi 07-04-2010 03:33 PM

Damn both bands on the same bill color me jealous!

Sounds like you had a good time, did they BBQ at the show? Skeletonwitch said something about it on their twitter yesterday.

mankvill 07-04-2010 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=evildeadjedi;287199]Damn both bands on the same bill color me jealous!

Sounds like you had a good time, did they BBQ at the show? Skeletonwitch said something about it on their twitter yesterday.[/QUOTE]

BBQ anywhere other than Kansas City, Memphis, Texas or North Carolina isn't BBQ.