WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Warped Tour -- Carson, CA -- June 25th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13892)

xStructualDefect 06-25-2010 11:00 PM

Warped Tour -- Carson, CA -- June 25th, 2010

Whitechapel
---
Of Legions (intro)
Darkest Day of Man
Posession
Vicer Exciser
Eternal Refuge
Prayer of Mockery
This is Exile (w/ wall of death)

Suicide Silence
---
Wake Up
Lifted
Smoke
Unanswered
Disengage
No Pity For a Coward

Parkway Drive
---
Samsara (intro)
Unrest
Idols and Anchors
Romance is Dead
Sleepwalker
Dead Man's Chest
Carrion
Boneyards

all 3 sets are complete and in order.

all 3 bands were A LOT of fun. lots of circle pits and mosh pits. hardcore dancing too but w/e let them do their thing since they didn't bother the moshers.

Emmure got the crowd really into it but it was lame, just a bunch of brocore wiggers dancing in the pit the entire time. then again that's exactly what i expected. as much as i hate them i gotta admit they are entertaining and know how to work a crowd even if their music is terrible.

Four Year Strong suprised me. they were a lot of fun live and know how to work a crowd. i'm gonna re-listen to their studio stuff.

Alkaline Trio was alright but a bit boring after awhile. for anyone who ever listened them: i know they opened with Private Eye.

G.B.H. was fun. the only song i knew was Big Women though.

Attack Attack was lame and boring.

i watched the last 2 songs of Bring Me The Horizon right after Parkway Drive finished and they were fucking lame. apparently my friend said the last few times he saw them the circle pits were fun and crazy. the singer called for a circle pit but i guess the 15 year old scene kids don't know what know that is.

i really wanted to see Sum 41 and somewhat of the Casualties but they played the same time as Parkway Drive so i chose them instead. i also wanted to see Dillinger Escape Plan from the good things i've heard about them but they played the same time as Sucide Silence. they're all playing all dates and i'm going to go again in august when it comes in my area again so i'll see them all then.

overall a very fun show primarily for the 3 bands i came to see.
i know everyone hates these bands but i just felt like writing a review of a very fun show.

WageSlave 06-25-2010 11:18 PM

thanks for the setlists bro. Im going to Scranton PA, Ocean Port NJ, and Columbia MD. Warped is just too awesome to pass up, esp with the lineup haha

xStructualDefect 06-25-2010 11:25 PM

for sure np. figured maybe someone on here might want the sets. yeah warped is always fun even if the lineup is lame. but i really like those 3 bands so that just makes the warped experience much better

Onioner 06-25-2010 11:32 PM

How was Andrew W.K.? He and Agent Orange would probably be the only reasons for me to go this year, but an hour or less from each wouldn't be too much fun.

WageSlave 06-25-2010 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=xStructualDefect;285455]for sure np. figured maybe someone on here might want the sets. yeah warped is always fun even if the lineup is lame. but i really like those 3 bands so that just makes the warped experience much better[/QUOTE]

deff agreed, but this year is more special cause it seems like theres without a doubt something there for EVERYONE. Punk, Ska, Deathmetal, Deathcore, Hardcore, Poppunk, Posthardcore, Metalcore, Electronica, etc. Its just a great time. Im taking my friend to his first concert ever which will be a roadtrip to Ocean Port's warped

idrinkwine732 06-25-2010 11:41 PM

[QUOTE=WageSlave;285457]Deathmetal[/QUOTE]

:confused::confused::confused:

PlaysWithKnives 06-25-2010 11:48 PM

[QUOTE=idrinkwine732;285459]:confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

Same here

JLRedWing13 06-26-2010 12:08 AM

Oh dear....

Magson13 06-26-2010 02:55 AM

Death metal? No, there is not any death metal band on warped tour....

mastodon421 06-26-2010 04:43 AM

Damn it Parkway Drive isn't playing The Siren's Song. I have never been to a Warped Tour do the set times change every day? I am going on the 13th should be a pretty good show.