WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slayer -- London, England -- June 3rd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13647)

larvtard 06-03-2010 09:05 PM

Slayer -- London, England -- June 3rd, 2010

SHITTT :mad:

1. World Painted Blood
2. Jihad
3. Hate Worldwide
4. Disciple
5. Beauty Through Order
6. War Ensemble
7. Blood Red
8. Spirit in Black
9. Expendable Youth
10. Dead Skin Mask
11. Hallowed Point
12. Skeletons of Society
13. Temptation
14. Born of Fire
15. Seasons in the Abyss
16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Raining Blood
18. Aggressive Perfector
19. Encore:
19. South of Heaven
20. Angel of Death

They played [I]Seasons[/I] in its entirety, as you can see. I don't think this is gonna be their set for the rest of the tour because this was their 2nd night in London, though. They probably wanted to change things up in that case.

Which SUCKS for me...I'm gonna see them in Milan, Italy on June 30th, which is their 2nd night there... :finger2:

Don't get me wrong, I love "Spirit in Black," but I love "Silent Scream" more (and they also dropped "Cult," "Payback," "Hell Awaits," and "Chemical Warfare" :mad:)

...BTW, they've been playing the same setlist so far, aside from dropping "Silent Scream" and "Payback" in Nottingham.

JLRedWing13 06-03-2010 09:13 PM

Hmm.....wonder how many of these they will play at Carnage....

Aggressive Perfector is still there. :D

JRA 06-03-2010 09:33 PM

I can't believe they're actually gonna play the piece of shit known as Temptation live. If I ever see this I expect a massive beer break.

idrinkwine732 06-03-2010 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=JLRedWing13;278654]Hmm.....wonder how many of these they will play at Carnage....

Aggressive Perfector is still there. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm getting excited...:party::party:

christopher 06-04-2010 01:11 AM

[QUOTE=loganarchy;278653](and they also dropped "Cult," "Payback," "Hell Awaits," and "Chemical Warfare" :mad:)[QUOTE]

How dare they drop those songs!!! They best play them on the Carnage tour!!! Great to see Aggressive Perfector still on the setlist! :party:

TonyD 06-04-2010 01:17 AM

No Hell Awaits would be a huge failure.

Indestructible 06-04-2010 02:48 AM

How can Slayer fans find something to complain about in a slayer set when they did all of Seasons in The Abyss.

Maidenmagic 06-04-2010 05:19 AM

I didn't even know they were playing Payback on this tour. I guess I didn't look at the other set close enough. It's a good song to sing along to.
Hell Awaits and Chemical Warfare should be mandatory. I don't really care about Cult. Christ Illusion songs are just mediocre.

larvtard 06-04-2010 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=Indestructible;278688]How can Slayer fans find something to complain about in a slayer set when they did all of Seasons in The Abyss.[/QUOTE]

When bands play a whole album live, every song on that whole album better be damn perfect. Seasons is a great album but not every song is perfect, or good for that matter... My problem is that they could be playing better songs from their catalouge rather than the mediocre songs from Seasons.

[QUOTE=Maidenmagic;278695]I didn't even know they were playing Payback on this tour. I guess I didn't look at the other set close enough. It's a good song to sing along to.
Hell Awaits and Chemical Warfare should be mandatory. I don't really care about Cult. Christ Illusion songs are just mediocre.[/QUOTE]

"Cult" isn't fun to sing along to?

PowerMaiden 06-04-2010 08:08 AM

Hell Awaits & Chemical Warfare are like HBTN & The Trooper to them, they need to play those 2 everynight. Aside from that I would soooooooo love to have Playing With Dolls live

Cheers !
PowerMasiden