WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   This Better Not Be True... (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13395)

MPF 05-09-2010 11:27 PM

This Better Not Be True...

In the last couple hours I've read rumors in various spots that Slayer is once again canceling the Carnage tour.

This fucking better not be true and I just hope is some poser asshole just trying to start shit. If anyone has heard anything, please prove this gay rumor wrong.

Otherwise I'll be pretty fucking pissed.:bouville:

Uncle_Meat1940 05-09-2010 11:41 PM

Hopefully if its true Megadeth will just headline the shit, give Testament a longer set and get a cool new thrash band or two as an opener.

MPF 05-09-2010 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle_Meat1940;271431]Hopefully if its true Megadeth will just headline the shit, give Testament a longer set and get a cool new thrash band or two as an opener.[/QUOTE]

Actually that I would not mind. Honestly I'm only going to see Megadeth and Testament. It's just that because Slayer canceled out last time We got our MN show moved to August. That will not fly with me this time if that's the case.

Uncle_Meat1940 05-09-2010 11:47 PM

Same here, I've seen Slayer once and that was all I really needed. I actually had a ticket but I returned it when they canceled the first time. I'll be getting another one since Megadeth is playing RIP, but obviously I won't if they cancel.

Nick_to_the_face 05-10-2010 04:57 AM

Fucking shit!! I hope Slayer doesn't cancel!! I saw them on mayhem and the sound guy sucked so the first part of the set was totally fucked and it ruined it for me.....

I was hoping to see them on this tour for a better show.....but i guess not

But i can live with just seeing Megadeth and Testament

idrinkwine732 05-10-2010 06:21 AM

I really want to see them again, especially with Seasons in its entirety.

You have links for us?

The Green and Black 05-10-2010 06:23 AM

Originally I had little interest in seeing Slayer again, at all. But when they announced Seasons, I was mildy excited, and actually looking forward to it.

girnny777 05-10-2010 07:45 AM

I haven't seen anything on this anywhere so I hope it's just a rumor. I'd be royally pissed off if it was cancelled.

Sanitarium78 05-10-2010 07:53 AM

I don't think it would get canceled again. Megadeth would just get someone else to fill the spot. Canceling a tour twice wouldn't be a smart buisness or PR move at all by the bands management. With Joey offically being back in Anthrax now you've got a band to fill that spot if any of this is true.

WOLVERINEKILLS 05-10-2010 08:04 AM

For what it is worth I have not heard one thing about this. The big rumor I am hearing now is that Cristina Scabbia is preggo, this is why Lacuna was not on Uproar. I saw them last night and she was definitely heavier looking than last year when I saw her. No word on Carnage though.