WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Sao Paulo, Brazil -- April 24th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13225)

Sanitarium78 04-25-2010 10:45 AM

Megadeth -- Sao Paulo, Brazil -- April 24th, 2010

Source: setlist.fm

Dialectic Chaos:shred:
This Day We Fight!:rocker::rocker:
In My Darkest Hour
Sweating Bullets
Skin O My Teeth
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was The Cure
Lucretia
Tonado Of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust In Peace...Polaris
Trust
Headcrusher
The Right To Go Insane
She-Wolf
Symphony Of Destruction

A Toute Le Monde:light:
Peace Sells

Cool to see them change to set up a little again. I love that DC/TDWF! is back as the opener.

Crionics 04-25-2010 11:03 AM

Wow nice

makethemsuffer12 04-25-2010 11:11 AM

Probably the best set they've had in a while.

The Ghost at Number One 04-25-2010 11:31 AM

Not a bad set, but I really don't like the fact that A Tout Le Monde is back.

Sanitarium78 04-25-2010 11:35 AM

[QUOTE=The Ghost at Number One;266956]Not a bad set, but I really don't like the fact that A Tout Le Monde is back.[/QUOTE]

While far from my favorite song from them, I do like it. It's one of their best known songs and the chorus is always a good sing along live. So it makes sense to be played most of the time.

es156 04-25-2010 11:46 AM

That is a pretty great set list. Definitely love them opening with Dialectic Chaos/This Day We Fight!

Butcher of Birth 04-25-2010 12:45 PM

I'm happy to see another Endgame song on there. Good Post man!

eyekantspele 04-25-2010 01:19 PM

the Rust in Peace tour thing is over right? If it is, Im glad that they are keeping Rust in Peace...Polaris on their setlist!

Sanitarium78 04-25-2010 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=eyekantspele;267013]the Rust in Peace tour thing is over right? If it is, Im glad that they are keeping Rust in Peace...Polaris on their setlist![/QUOTE]

Mustaine said in some interview that they were gonna continue to play RIP in full for the current South American tour. He wants as many Megadeth fans as possible to hear RIP. I agree with that as it was an amazing experience when I saw them do it last month. Maybe he'll continue it for the rest of the year, which would make sense.

mankvill 04-25-2010 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;267019]Mustaine said in some interview that they were gonna continue to play RIP in full for the current South American tour. He wants as many Megadeth fans as possible to hear RIP. I agree with that as it was an amazing experience when I saw them do it last month. Maybe he'll continue it for the rest of the year, which would make sense.[/QUOTE]

Meh. It'd be cool is he kept songs like Rust In Peace and Poison Was The Cure (FUCK ALL Y'ALL) for American Carnage, but I also wanna hear other stuff.