WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Overkill -- Chicago, IL -- April 9th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13071)

bassmasta257 04-10-2010 07:36 AM

Overkill -- Chicago, IL -- April 9th, 2010

This was hands down one of the best shows ive ever been to, every band was absolutly perfect.

FUCK CHICAGO TRAFFIC, i missed Woe of Tyrants and Evile because of that shit. And my friend that came with me was totally pumped about seein Evile and was really bummed when we found out they played already. Although one of the people who worked at the venue told us the concert started early which was stupid as hell; doors open at 4 30 and the concert was supposed to start at 5 30 but apparently it started at 4 45. Probably becuase of the fuckin shitcago curfew or something. Oh well though the rest of the show made up for it.

Warbringer - Never ever a dissapointment, John Kevill is an insane frontman and the energy they put out always gets the crowd into thier music, it was a great way to start off the show for me.

Jackal
Living In A Whirlwind
Severed Realiy
Total War
Prey For Death
Scorched Earth
Combat Shock
Abandoned By Time

God Dethroned - After reading one of the last posts i was doubtful as to there performance, but i was stoked anyways cuz i love God Dethroned. Thankfully they were awesome, and i got my ticket signed by thier bassist :D

Soul Sweeper
Under A Darkening Sky
Nihilism
No Man's Land
Poison Fog
Boiling Blood
Villa Vampiria

Vader - second time seeing them, the last was on thier headlining tour, and i can honestly say that they were better last night. their sound was really good and the songs they played made me happy for the most part, plus they were my favorite band on the show.

This Is The War
Lead Us!!!
Sothis
Wings
Devilizer
Rise Of The Undead
Never Say My Name
The Crucified Ones
Impure
Carnal

Overkill- nothing more i can say then that they were just perfect, i was completly blown away by everything they did. Bobby Blitz is one of the craziest motherfuckers ever and his voice is still perfect even though hes like 50 or 51 or something. 1 or 2 songs are probably out of order but im positive these were the songs they played

The Green And Black
Rotten To The Core
Wrecking Crew
Battle:rocker:
Hello From The Gutter
Feel The Fire
Coma
Bare Bones
Ironbound
Gasoline Dream
Overkill
Bring Me The Night
Elimination
----------
Necroshine
Old School
Fuck You/Overkill (Motorhead Cover)/Fuck You

as for merch, all shirts that i saw were 25, except for one or 2 vader shirts that were 20. God Dethroned only had 1 shirt and it wasnt a tour shirt. Vader had a shitload, including one that was identical to a shirt on thier last tour but with different dates. Overkills shirts were badass and i think there was 5 different kinds if i remember correctly.

psicosis91 04-10-2010 08:38 AM

God Dethroned merch info please??

makethemsuffer12 04-10-2010 08:58 AM

Warbringer's not playing Combat Shock?:confused:

The Green and Black 04-10-2010 12:11 PM

So the title of this thread is Overkill -- Chicago, IL -- yet Overkill's set isn't posted? :lol: Did the Overkill set change up at all from what's already been posted on previous nights?

mankvill 04-10-2010 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;263153]Warbringer's not playing Combat Shock?:confused:[/QUOTE]

;_;

WAR
TO END
ALL
WARS

Cynicist 04-10-2010 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=psicosis91;263149]God Dethroned merch info please??[/QUOTE]

They only had one shirt at the Philly show, Passiondale art on the front, "We died in hell,they called it Passchendaele" on the back

makethemsuffer12 04-10-2010 05:52 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;263238];_;

WAR
TO END
ALL
WARS[/QUOTE]

KILL
WITH NO
REMORSE

bassmasta257 04-11-2010 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=Cynicist;263308]They only had one shirt at the Philly show, Passiondale art on the front, "We died in hell,they called it Passchendaele" on the back[/QUOTE]

same at mine

bassmasta257 04-11-2010 08:55 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;263153]Warbringer's not playing Combat Shock?:confused:[/QUOTE]

sorry i forgot about that......i was half awake when i typed this up

bassmasta257 04-11-2010 09:11 AM

[QUOTE=The Green and Black;263208]So the title of this thread is Overkill -- Chicago, IL -- yet Overkill's set isn't posted? :lol: Did the Overkill set change up at all from what's already been posted on previous nights?[/QUOTE]

yea it got better IMO