WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Overkill -- Montréal, Québec -- April 5th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13025)

holy_nick1991 04-06-2010 08:09 AM

Overkill -- Montréal, Québec -- April 5th, 2010

At foufs fuck! I saw Evile with Kreator a month ago and I wasnt pleased with what I saw and again tonight I did not enjoy them that much.

[B]Evile[/B]

Infected Nation
We who are about to die
Thrasher
Time no More
Enter the Grave

Warbringer was the reason I was there. Me and my friend have seen them before twice and their drummer was not able to cross the borders. Still last night their drummer was missing so they got a replacement from Texas Hate Machine or something like that anyway their set got cut short.

[B]Warbringer[/B]

Jackyl
Living in a Whirldwind
Severed Reality
(adam carrol get on the drums so there is only one guitar now)
Total War
Combat Shock

We met up with John Kevil and talked for 5 minutes, great fucking guy and he promised that the may 1st show was gonna be amazing. We didnt get to see God Dethroned because we were waiting for one of our friends to show up but he never did.

It took a long time for Vader to come on but they impressed me so much. I didnt know there stuff but I know they played [B]Solstice[/B] and [B]Impure[/B]

Overkill, Foufs is a small place... a really fucking small place and it was PACKED! amazing show they changed their set a bit from the other nights I saw written on here.

[B]Overkill[/B]

The Green and Black
Rotten to the Core
Wrecking Crew
The Battle
Hello from the Gutter
Feel the Fire
Ironbound
Hammerhead
Bare Bones
Gasoline Dream
Coma:rocker:
Bring me the night
In union we stand:cool:
-----------------------
Necroshine
Elimination
Fuck you/Sonic Reducer

jhdeity 04-06-2010 09:31 AM

Interesting changes. Love the addition of Coma but hate the deletion of Overkill.

The Green and Black 04-06-2010 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=jhdeity;262141]Interesting changes. Love the addition of Coma but hate the deletion of Overkill.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree there.

alexi676 04-06-2010 02:42 PM

Guys, it was a crazy show last night..small modification to the setlist in this thread..their medley on the closer did not have Sonic Reducer, instead it was Overkill (The Motorhead Cover):

The Green and Black
Rotten to the Core
Wrecking Crew
The Battle
Hello from the Gutter
Feel the Fire
Ironbound
Hammerhead
Bare Bones
Gasoline Dream
Coma
Bring me the night
In union we stand
-----------------------
Necroshine
Elimination
Fuck you/Overkill (Motorhead Cover)

Onioner 04-06-2010 04:01 PM

Please let them keep the Motorhead Overkill for San Francisco. I love Overkill's version of the song and they could use a break from having to play their Overkill for the umpteenth time.

idrinkwine732 04-06-2010 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=Onioner;262252]Please let them keep the Motorhead Overkill for San Francisco. I love Overkill's version of the song and they could use a break from having to play their Overkill for the umpteenth time.[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna lie, you're name is pretty sweet. I'd be there too in San Francisco, but I still have school...

Maybe could go, but very unlikely.

surge_factor 04-07-2010 03:31 PM

Any word on the merch? I'll be seeing them in a few days and want to know if anything there is going to be worth my dollar...

alexi676 04-07-2010 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=surge_factor;262435]Any word on the merch? I'll be seeing them in a few days and want to know if anything there is going to be worth my dollar...[/QUOTE]

Ummm, Not tons of stuff but quality stuff...3 different kinds of Tee's..1 is similar to the cover of Ironbound..I actually liked the t-shirts..they have the killfest 2010 dates on the back (at least 1 of the shirts i saw)..they had a cool Hoody.really cool wristband for 10 bucks...

maybe i'm missing stuff i don't know...

Vader had crazy cool merch

holy_nick1991 04-08-2010 03:06 AM

You're out of luck if you're a medium like me... Warbringer pretty much only has XXL and S left

PHUQ 04-08-2010 04:35 AM

How was the God Dethroned merch?