WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Unearth -- Detroit, MI -- March 27th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12916)

kevindeets 03-27-2010 08:41 PM

Unearth -- Detroit, MI -- March 27th, 2010

The lineup was Unearth, Stick to Your Guns, Veil of Maya, Carnifex, The Ghost Inside, and Your Demise

[B][U]The Ghost Inside setlist[/U][/B]

Destined
Shiner
Provoke
Between the Lines (new song)
The Brave
Siren Song
Faith or Forgiveness

[B][U]Carnifex setlist[/U][/B]

Hell Chose Me
My Heart in Atrophy
Entombed Monarch
Sorrowspell
In Coalesce With Filth and Faith
Lie to My Face

[B][U]Veil of Maya setlist[/U][/B]

Crawl Back
(don't remember this song)
Unbreakable (new song)
It's Not Safe to Swim Today (w/ Jon from [B]The Ghost Inside[/B])
Namaste (new song)
We Bow in its Aura

[B][U]Stick To Your Guns setlist[/U][/B]

We're What Separates the Heart From the Heartless
Part of Me
Where the Sun Never Sleeps (new song)
Enough is Enough
Tonight's Entertainment
What Goes Around (new song)
Impact
(don't know - it was a big mass of 30 people on stage screaming)

[B][U]Unearth setlist[/U][/B]

Crow Killer
The Great Dividers
Giles
Zombie Autopilot
This Lying World
One Step Away
Endless
The March
Bloodlust of the Human Condition
My Will Be Done
Black Hearts Now Reign

the chewbacca defense 03-27-2010 08:45 PM

wow no, sanctitiy of brothers?

idrinkwine732 03-27-2010 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=kevindeets;259803]The lineup was Unearth, Stick to Your Guns, Veil of Maya, Carnifex, The Ghost Inside, and Your Demise[/QUOTE]

:barf:

AnthG 03-27-2010 09:17 PM

Could an Unearth setlist be anymore predictable. They put on a great live performance but they play the same songs from tour to tour on each album cycle in a different order. How bout some other songs on In the Eyes of Fire that aren't the first 4 tracks (So it Goes, anyone?)

bt11763 03-27-2010 10:24 PM

ok, that is probably the most disappointing setlist for a headliner i've seen in a while. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's impossible to be disappointed when you see Unearth but that is just stupid.

makethemsuffer12 03-28-2010 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=the chewbacca defense;259808]wow no, sanctitiy of brothers?[/QUOTE]

Guess not, but Giles is back in there so There's nothing to really complain about IMO. Though that is a really short set. Definately not going to this, especially with that shit lineup.

kevindeets 03-28-2010 09:25 AM

Edit - a buddy of mine told me that the 1st song STYG did was "We're What Separates..."

Unearth's setlist was shorter than I expected since they headlined, and I was surprised not to hear more songs off of THE MARCH, but if I could only pick 11 songs, that setlist would be pretty close to my choice.

It was a great show!

AnthG 03-28-2010 07:56 PM

That's one thing i've noticed about Unearth headlining tours that irritates me. They play for barely an hour most of the time, and to make up for it they just bring along more support bands. And they're always shitty bands too. Sometimes it's almost better to see them on a support slot depending on the band, since their sets are only like 15 minutes shorter and you still get to see the headliner (if you enjoy them).

jhdeity 03-29-2010 08:18 PM

1 song from III is crazy. Glad to see Giles back though.