WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Baltimore, MD -- March 17th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12834)

Sanitarium78 03-18-2010 06:01 PM

Megadeth -- Baltimore, MD -- March 17th, 2010

source: megadeth message board

Skin O' My Teeth
In My Darkest Hour
She Wolf
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was The Cure
Lucretia
Tornado Of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust In Peice...Polaris
Headcrusher
Trust
Symphony Of Destruction

Peace Sells
Holy Wars (reprise)

This show was originally schedueled to take place the night before but Megadeth were only able to play the first three songs (STWA, WUD and IMDH) that night due to some bad sound issue with the venues soundboard. Apparently some idiot fan threw a drink and it landed on the soundboard causing everything to sound like crap. Megadeth tried a few times to restart the show but the sound was too bad. They decided to stay the next day and try it again. This show reportedly had no issues.

I don't know if putting in SOMT and SW is gonna be regular or they just switched it because they played STWA and WUD the other night.

Wrathchild_84 03-18-2010 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;257939]I don't know if putting in SOMT and SW is gonna be regular or they just switched it because they played STWA and WUD the other night.[/QUOTE]

I hope they aren't. I really can't stand either song.

Pastulio_ 03-18-2010 06:26 PM

I say STWA and WUD return next date.

Butcher of Birth 03-18-2010 06:27 PM

I hope they do actually :) haha

I prefer those songs.

IrritatedTrout 03-18-2010 06:32 PM

Skin > Afire.

Wake Up > She-Wolf.

Fairly even trade off IMO.

TonyD 03-18-2010 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;257947]Skin > Afire.

Wake Up > She-Wolf.

Fairly even trade off IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, no.

I don't know if its because I've skated home countless times with "I sneak in my own house, it's 4 in the morning" bouncing back and forth in my head, but I think it's a way better song

The Ghost at Number One 03-18-2010 07:38 PM

Skin o' My Teeth? Really? Ugh. I think that's one of the worst songs Mustaine's ever written.

JRA 03-18-2010 09:00 PM

Skin o My Teeth is awesome.

but if Mustaine really wants the place to shit it's collective pants, it would start off with Last Rites/Loved To Death

Wrathchild_84 03-18-2010 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;257984]but if Mustaine really wants the place to shit it's collective pants, it would start off with Last Rites/Loved To Death[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I would feel sorry for whoever was around me if they opened with LR/LTD

jhdeity 03-18-2010 11:25 PM

Exodus and Testament sounded fine the 1st night. Exodus added War is my Shephard and Testament played Into The Pit.

Dave's tirade was like nothing I've ever seen. The one filmed on blabbermouth was his 3rd and final bitchfest. The idiot soundboard incident didn't happen until an hour and a half after Testament ended. A true professional would have kept playing the 1st time and not had the incidents that followed. Mustaine kept blaming the promoter for some reason.

Charging $35 for a short-sleeve RIP shirt was typical Dave. Glad I didn't buy one after all the Diva Dave drama.