WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   DevilDriver -- Montreal, QC -- Febuary 1st, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12429)

VoidFlame 02-02-2010 02:23 PM

DevilDriver -- Montreal, QC -- Febuary 1st, 2010

BOUND BY THE ROAD TOUR.

Awesome show at the at the Club Soda. Not totally sure about the Suffocation set order.

[B]Thy Will Be Done[/B]

Unto the Sanctified
Mourning Without the Sun
And Fire Will Fall
Earth's Final Embrace
Raining Blood teaser
?

[B]Goatwhore[/B]

The All-Destroying
Provoking the Ritual of Death
Blood Guilt Eucharist
Carving Out the Eyes of God
Nocturnal Holocaust
Alchemy of the Black Sun Cult
In Legions, I Am Wars of Wrath
Desolate Path to Apocalyptic Ruin
Apocalyptic Havok

[B]Suffocation[/B]

Liege of Inveracity
Cataclysmic Purification
Habitual Infamy
Suspended in Tribulation
Blood Oath
Bind Torture Kill
Pierced from Within
Come Hell or High Priest
Infecting the Crypts

[B]DevilDriver[/B]

End of the Line
Before the Hangman's Noose
Pray For Villains
Back With a Vengeance
Clouds Over California
Fate Stepped In
Grinfucked
Hold Back the Day
These Fighting Words
Not All Who Wander Are Lost
I Could Care Less
I've Been Sober
Meet the Wretched

scouinci 02-03-2010 01:08 PM

great show as always but it was way too short, only an hour, no encore
not the best devildriver show I've seen but still a great one! The show ended abruptly though... THANKS MONTREAL and then they disapeared backstage right away

Sanitarium78 02-03-2010 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=scouinci;249149]great show as always but it was way too short, only an hour, no encore
not the best devildriver show I've seen but still a great one! The show ended abruptly though... THANKS MONTREAL and then they disapeared backstage right away[/QUOTE]

They've only been doing 13 or 14 songs a night so it isn't the venue or city's fault at all. I guess an hour on stage is all they can handle:D

scouinci 02-03-2010 01:16 PM

yeah I know they haven't played longuer
Dez and John seemed tired a bit, some parts of the drum set were missing compared to the last times i've seen them

Fires Of Sedition 02-03-2010 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=scouinci;249149]great show as always but it was way too short, only an hour, no encore
not the best devildriver show I've seen but still a great one! The show ended abruptly though... THANKS MONTREAL and then they disapeared backstage right away[/QUOTE]

Yeah they did something like that the time before last they were in Tulsa. The played their last song and left. I was confused as hell, they didn't even say it was their last song, didn't even say thanks, didn't say goodbye.

scouinci 02-03-2010 01:23 PM

yup that's exactly what hapenned

kevin_headbanger 02-03-2010 06:01 PM

Fuck, I missed that show!! I've never seen DD live before, and it's one of my favourite bands...I'll catch them next time, I guess...

Fires Of Sedition 02-03-2010 06:42 PM

[QUOTE=kevin_headbanger;249197]Fuck, I missed that show!! I've never seen DD live before, and it's one of my favourite bands...I'll catch them next time, I guess...[/QUOTE]

They're so fun!